• The Stripper Special •

She's walking around each table as I spot her. Green two piece, flowing hair, stiletto heels and a tall tanned figure. She struts towards me with purpose, trays balanced on each arm.

"Hey guys, welcome in, is there anything I can get started for you?" She smiles and eyes me up hungrily.

"I'd like a tall glass of you bitch" I smirk and laugh with my mates, who are sat at the table with me.

"Excuse you?" She asks, looking shocked

"I said, I wanna fuck you, you have a hearing problem or what?" I retort, my friends egging me on.

"You're gonna fucking pay for that." She warns, coming closer.

"All I want is you, on me, through there. Problem?" I snicker

"Okay hun, but I can't promise I don't bite" she replies confidently, completely catching me off guard. All my friends laugh as I sit dumbfounded,  staring mouth open as she walks away, ass swaying.

We spend the next half hour gawking at heavenly women undressing on stage, throwing bras and thongs into the crowd. They ride the poles with ease, hurling themselves around so erotically that every seat is dripping.

I make my way up to the bar to get another shot round when I look up and see the waitress behind the bar.

"Decided you want that tall glass now huh?" She teased and continues to dry cups. I gulp.

"Are you serious? I thought you fucking hated me or something?" I reply, looking at her.

"Not really. Just, don't tell anyone about this mmmkay?" she smiles and nods towards my group of friends, who are now extremely rowdy and riled up this far into the night.

"Wont tell a soul." I promise. "But, are you sure you can handle me?" I ask, raising one eyebrow.

"Oh I'm almost certain." She replies and wraps the tea towel behind her neck and bends down to grab a bottle from under the counter. She sets it on the side, pours the shots, takes them over to my friends then grabs my hand.

She pulls me into a private room and I sit on the sofa. She locks the door behind her and places the key on the table by the entrance.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I ask, looking around

"Well you're the one who wanted a tall glass." She replies half smiling half serious.

"I couldn't keep my eyes off you the whole night" I say, now drooling at our proximity.

"Well you better keep them on me, you're mine now bitch" she says and straddles my lap. She kisses me hard and I gasp at the feeling. She seems well experienced so I melt into it and let her lead for a while.

Soon, her hands are tugging at my shirt until she eventually rips it off dramatically and ravages my chest, biting and kissing and licking. I moan loudly and she laughs into my stomach. She makes her way down to my belt buckle and flicks it open easily.

She yanks down my pants and boxer briefs and my dick springs out, full of life. I look down, embarrassed that I'm already so hard. She giggles slightly and looks at my cock.

"Well would you look at that" she says, "Who's ready to start?" She whispers to my cock and brushes her lips over the tip and it quivers violently at the friction. I groan uncomfortable and adjust my seating position.

"Oh sorry baby, did.. did that make you uncomfortable?" She taunts and does it again. Once again, my hips buck up and my whole member shivers with delight, praying to be touched and licked and kissed and swallowed.