12- 'Friendly Date' pt.2

The car ride was awkward, well at least for Taehyun.

No one talked and the car was engulfed in silence. Beomgyu and Heeseung had a staring competition... again.

Beomgyu was looking at Heeseung from the rearview mirror, while driving and Heeseung was looking at him too, intensely.

The car ride to the arcade was 30 minutes and Taehyun wasn't a fan of long car rides, especially when there are two other people with you who don't talk and just look at each other.

'Do they like each other?' he thought, but he then remembered that two lovebirds don't look at eachother so intensely, as if they are just waiting for the opportunity to jump on each other and fight.

"So, what are we going to do for today?" he asked but then sighed mentally for asking such a stupid question, of course they are going to go to the arcade. But there was one problem, Taehyun never went to an arcade, ever.

"We are going to an arcade and after that we will go and eat something, well that's my plan. I don't know what Heeseung has prepared." Beomgyu answered softly, as if he wasn't just looking at Heeseung like a predator ready to jump on its prey.

"That sounds good to me, I think we should go with it." Heeseung said, finally blinking and stopping the staring contest.

"Okay" Taehyun said in a tiny voice, now looking outside of the window.

It was a warm and sunny day, the best time to go out with your friends and enjoy your day. He wished it would always be like that.

He then looked behind him, where Heeseung was on his phone, probably playing a video game.

He smiled and turned his head, looking at Beomgyu. He was focused on driving and Taehyun couldn't help but find him hot and cute at the same time.

He was holding the steering wheel with his hands firmly, making the veins pop out. But his face said something else , his pouty plump lips made him look cute and his small pretty eyes with long lashes were looking in front of him, people would mistake him with a cute puppy.

Beomgyu looked so pretty, ethereal. Taehyun is sure he hasn't seen someone like him in his life, he should be kept away from other people and be put in a museum, the place where they keep pretty pieces of art.

'How can his parents call him useless, how can they say and do such bad things behind their son's back. Saying yes to them might make me rich and popular but that's not what I want, I want to have Beomgyu as my friend forever, I would never do something that will break this fragile boy in front of me.' he thought.

"Like what you see?" he heard Beomgyu say with a chuckle following after it.

"Sh-shut up, i was not looking at you, i was admiring the world outside." he blushed as he said that, can he be more obvious?

"Sure sure, oh we are there, let me just find a parking spot" Beomgyu said.

Taehyun looked at Heeseung once again, he was busy trying to kill the monster that he didn't even notice that Beomgyu had stopped the car, asking them to get out of the car.

"Heeseung hyung, we are at the arcade, get out of the car." he said and that was when Heeseung finally pulled his head out of his phone, looking around him.

"Oh we arrived, I didn't even notice. Hehe" he laughed as he said that.

The three boys then headed towards the front door of the arcade, purchasing tickets to play.

Beomgyu and Heeseung insisted that they would pay, but Taehyun refused. He said that the two had already done a lot by asking him to hang out with him and that the least he can do is pay for their tickets.