Enroll To Beacon Academy(Part 1)

-Location: Desert Wasteland, Vacuo-

-Weather: Hot sunny day-

-Y/n POV-

I walk in my tribe's village as I went into the tent of my parents as I kneel down to the ground as I look at my mom and dad.

Y/N: Mother, father.

Yeo: Y/n, it's nice to see you in the morning.

Taka: *speaking Tusken.* Good to see you wake, are you going out for another raid today?

Y/N: Yes, I am going out again to raid.

My mom was to about to said before I leave again.

Yeo: Before you leave again, I have to tell you that once you come back to the tribe, I have a old friend to meet you.

Y/N: I understand mother. Bye! *leave the tent.*

Yeo/Taka: Bye!

As I leave the tent as I look at my brother Steve who is ready for today's raid on Atlas supply lines.

Y/N: *speaks Tusken.* Steve, I see you are ready for the today's raid.

Steve: *speaks Tusken.* Yes! Cus I hear there is a big supply on the Schnee Dust Company!

Y/N: *giggles.* I see, let's get going.

Me, my brother Steve and the rest of the raiders hop our speeder bikes and drove away from our tribe. A half a hour we arrived at train tracks as we wait, as Steve is keeping a lookout for the train as he said.

Steve: *speaks Tusken.* I SEE THE TRAIN!

Y/N: *speaks Tusken.* Good. *looks at the raiders.* Raiders! The train is coming!

Every Tusken raiders gets on their speeder bikes as the train comes back as we follow the train as we did. As we got close to the train as I use the grapple hook and toss it on top of the train as I climb on the rope including the rest as the others stayed behind to provide cover fire. Me, Steve and couple of raiders walk on top of the train roof as we spotted some Atlas soldiers as we listened to their conversation.

Atlas1: Hey, have you heard about the Tusken Raiders?

Atlas2: Yeah, they raided our supply, and killed us whatever means necessary, mercy or no mercy.

Atlas1: Yeah... but we have to keep our eyes out for any Tusken Raiders or the White Fang bastards.

I grab my gaderffii staff as me and Steve choking the two Atlas soldiers to death as we dump their bodies off the train as we entered the storage room as I told four of the raiders to stay outside and keep watch, as me and the rest went inside as we saw a lot of crates, we open up some crates, most were dust crystals, food and more.

Y/N: *speaks Tusken.* Take them.

As the Raiders takes the supply's as we heard thumped on the metal floor as we look up and saw two white fang. One of them is a lieutenant and the other is Adam Tartarus.

Adam: So we are not the only ones to raid this train.

Y/N: *speaks Tusken.* Raiders, leave the rest, they need it as well.

The raiders leave some crates for the white fang as we leave the train as Adam said.

Adam: We meet again, Tusken Raiders.

After he said that, me and the rest take supplies and hop back on our speeder bikes and drive away as Steve was inside one of the crates. After another half a hour, we arrived back to the tribe as we put all of the stolen supplies into the tent, we stolen about 50 of them as we heard commotion outside of the supply tent as we went out and saw him with a lady.