O4:

By the time they made it to restaurant and walked in, they was already being seated

By the time they made it to restaurant and walked in, they was already being seated. Her hand stayed wrapped around his arm as they was lead to their table. "Your table Mr. Seo." He gave the waiter a small nod with a quiet 'thank you'. He helped Sun-Young into her seat, taking her purse from her.

Setting it down beside him, as he sat across from her in the booth. The waiter soon came back to take their drink orders. Changbin had ordered their usual Old Fashioned and Cabernet Sauvignon. Reaching her hand out across the table to him, placing her fingers in his hand rubbing them soft.

Both sat in peaceful silence as they admired one another. Sipping from their drink's every so often. She glanced around the building taking in the decor, she hadn't been to this restaurant before. She could feel his eyes on her, watching her. "What is it baby?" She tilted her head at him with a soft smile of her face.

"Nothing princess." He looked like he had fallen in love with her all over again. The waiter came back with their meals and another round of drinks. "Anything else I can get for you?" The waiter glanced between the two. "No, thank you." Changbin spoke to him before he walked off. "Let's eat Mi Amour." She cooed at him, drawing his attention back to her.

Eating their meals with small talk in between. Changbin would eye the waiter every-time he came to check on them. "Baby stop." She touched his hand that held his glass. He looked at her with those eyes saying he wouldn't hesitate to shoot the man. "Hey, I married you didn't I? I vowed to love you and only you. I love you so much, I don't think it's physically possible for me to love anyone else." She reassured him. His expression softened a little listening to her words.

He paid for their dinner, helping her out the booth before leading her out the door. Carrying her purse in his one hand. His one arm wrapped around her waist holding her close to him. "Let's go for a walk princess." He kissed the top of her head, leading them away from the restaurant. It was already dark, the city was quiet, lite by the streetlights. The moon and stars shined bright above them.

They stopped by a bench and sat down, he took his jacket off and wrapped it around her, before resting her head on his shoulder. Her arm tightly around his. "The sky is beautiful tonight." She spoke to him. A small 'mhm' left is lips as he looked at the sky. "It reminds me of your eyes." Tilting her head to look at him.

"Is that so?" He questioned as he continued to look at the night sky. "Yes, ever since the first day we met your dark eyes always sparkled like they held a thousand stars." She sat up to look at him fully now who was already looking at her. Leaning down he pulled her into a kiss filled with pure lust. "My eyes sparkle for only you, because of how much I love you." His voice at whisper.

She stood to her feet, holding her hand out to him. He quickly entangled his fingers with hers. "Let's go home and have desert." She winked at him before leading him back to the car as he was quick to follow. Wasting no time getting them both into the car, as he quickly adjusted himself as he sat down. Starting the car, making his way back to their house.

His one hand rested on her thigh as he slowly brushed it up and down on her bare skin. Slowly making his way up her thigh, gripping it slightly with each movement. A little snicker left her lips causing him to glance at her "Needy already?" Placing her hand on his to stop him. "Think I won't stop this car and bend you over the hood because I will." A frustrated growl left his chest.

No sooner he stoped the car and turned it off, he softly but roughly pulled her out of the car. Leading her through the door, closing it behind him. Crashing his lips onto hers as he pulled her close to him, leaving no space between them. Her arms snaked around his neck as his one hand slide up her thigh, raising her leg, his aching bulge pressed against her body.

She pulled away from him, and lead him to bedroom. Kicking her heels off along the way. Pushing him onto the edge of the bed as he fell back slightly. She slowly slipped herself out of the dress letting it fall to the floor. Making her way to him in a slow and seductive walk as he watched her with hunger in his eyes. Her lips found his, her hands undid his tie while unbuttoning his vest and shirt, sliding them off his muscled body. Tossing them who knows where in the room.

Crawling onto his lap, causing him to lay back all the way. Flipping them over as he hovered over her, his lips kissing and biting on her exposed skin. A soft moan left her lips, her eyes filled with lust. Remaining of their clothes were tossed in every possible direction. Each touch made them hungry more for one another.

Pushing himself deep inside of her, causing her to gasp. Leaning down his kissed her forehead waiting for her to adjust to his length. Giving him the okay he slowly started to thrust into her before picking up the pace. His hands on her hips as he kept an even pace, quiet moans left her body. "Mm, what was that princess?" He thrusted into her faster as she arched her back."F..Fuck Changbin." She cried out, a smirk formed on the corner of his lips now.

Pulling out causing her to whine. "All fours now." His hands on her back pushing her down as he slammed into her. "C..Changbin.." Trying to catch her breathe. "Mm princess." His gripped her hips as he slammed his length into her in a repetitive motion. "F..Faster Da..Daddy." She gripped onto the bed sheets. "Since you begged so nicely princess." He picked up his pace as it felt like he was adjusting her insides. Feeling herself tightening around him as she could feel her legs going weak.

"D..Don't Ss..Stop Daddy." She begged feeling she was close to coming. His thrusts became sloppy as hit her spot. "P..Princess.." He whined out feeling himself coming. Thrusting into her a few more times to ride out their highs before pulling out. Falling beside her on the bed, trying to catch their breaths. Pulling her into his arms, she looked up at him. "I..I love you." She spoke through her uneven breaths. "I love you too princess." Kissing her on the lips softly before pulling the sheets up over this bodies that glistened from the sweat. "Goodnight princess." He whispered in her ear as he held her close.