Chapter 24 - Surprise Me

A/N:
January 29, 2024

Do people still read this story? 🤔

Anyways, I've been a bit dead, sorry. Here's an update though! Enjoy ;)

✯✯✯

A week has passed since you were on Aimsey's stream. You've gotten so much positive attraction towards you, it's a bit overwhelming you couldn't lie. Your Twitter followers skyrocketed after the stream as the news of your existence spread around. You were tempted to delete Twitter after that.

You sat on Aimsey's couch playing Roblox. Of course, you were going about bullying little kids. "Awww are you going to cry, TwinkleToes3490? Good. Leave the game little girl. Mwahahahaha," you evilly cackled as you watched the Roblox avatar disappear in front of you.

"What in the world?" You head laughter behind you, causing you to turn around. You see Ranboo standing behind you, leaning on the doorway.

"I'm just doing my daily dose of bullying," you casually yawn, stretching as you set your phone down beside you.

"Ah gotcha, well I'm going to be door dashing some food. Do you want anything?"

You looked at him, mouth opened wide, "Free food?? Bitch of course I want something."

"What do you want?"

"Uhh, good question. Surprise me."

He raised an eyebrow, "Uh, alright."

"Okie dokie. Now shoo, I'm busy," you joke.

He laughs before turning away, heading back to wherever he emerged from.

You grab your phone once more, but this time you weren't opening Roblox.

✯✯✯
Direct Messages:

Ram *Ran*ch👽:

You:
I deleted all the memes in my
phone :(

Ram *Ran*ch👽:
WHAT

WHY

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT
😭

You:
I needed more storage on my phone
😔

I'll get more tho frfr

Trust 💯

Ram *Ran*ch👽:
Hmmm

I'll trust you 🙄

You:
I just sneezed

Ram *Ran*ch👽:
Bless you..? 😭

You:
Thanks my sweetie poopoo pie☺️

Ram *Ran*ch👽:
Gurl what da flip 🤨

You:
Idk

I have a migraine

And im hungry

My friends getting me food