Hello M'lady

I wobbled to my room in the Airbnb me and my friends rented. My friends were in the living room talking and drinking but I was much to tired to stay up any longer. My legs were so weak and tired from the long day of exploring france, and climbing all the way up the iconic Eiffel Tower. As I came up to the door of my room I collapsed onto the knob and slowly turned it to open the door, as it opened I slowly fell to the floor still holding tightly onto the knob. When I fell all the way down I was laying on the floor gripping onto the knob. I laid there for a bit when I suddenly heard a rustling out of the window in the left corner of my room. I quickly jumped up in fear and then fell back onto the door my legs giving out completely.

The door was now closed as I leaned on it from inside my room and stared at the window waiting. The cool breeze from the open window made the room a bit chilly. My mundane thoughts were interrupted by a black cat sliding in through the opened glass.
"What a nice room." The blonde super hero admired. I stared in awe and shock.
"Cat got your tongue?" He smirked. I winced cringing a bit from his terrible corny pun. I tried to talk but my head was pounding and my tiredness was getting the better of me. I nodded my head. He looked at me and tilted his head slightly.
"Are you alright m'lady?" I sighed and slumped down so that my head was on the floor. I shook my head no slowly. I suddenly felt fingers gently grab my back. My eyes shot open and I saw chat noir hovering above me and he began to lift me up. He held me in his arms like a princess and brought me to my bed laying me down gently. As I felt the soft fluffy sheets below my back I relaxed. Chat noir sat on the edge of the bed staring down at me. His presence making it hard for me to doze off into slumber I stared at him and managed to speak. "W-what are you doing here?" Chat noir shuffled up to my side and laid a hand ontop of my head.
"I wanted to greet the pretty princess I saw leaving the airport this morning." he stroked my hair gently. His touch sent warmth throughout my body. His words made me smile every so slightly.

   As Chat noir continued to stroke my hair gently as if I was a kitten I glared into his eyes which stared directly through mine.
"You're so precious." he muttered.
"Oh kitten please show me what you feel like." I asked drowzily. He leaned into my face, placing his left hand on my cheek and his right pushed my hair back behind my ear I laid in the bed unmoving and expectant. He leaned closer and gently kissed my forehead. His soft gentle lips sent shivers across my body. My cheeks turned a light rosey color as he moved down my face to my lips. I moved my hands up and gripped onto his shoulders softly. He pressed against my lips and held there for a bit, I wanted him to stay there forever. He pulled away and as he leaned over me he went back to stroking my hair gently, sitting up a bit so my hands fell down,  as I couldn't reach him anymore.
"Was it good, M'lady?" he questioned gently. I nodded my head. I needed more of him I craved him right this second. He could tell what I was feeling and gently rubbed my inner thigh.
"Shhhhh baby." he whispered. My breathes quickened and I became more desperate for him. I could feel my face getting more and more flushed, I was burning up.
"Awwwww baby, you're getting all worked up. It's ok I'll please you." Chat noir rolled ontop of me and grabbed both my wrists with one of his hands. Holding both my arms above my head, he took his other hand and trailed it down my side. He gently ran his fingers across my waist and sides. As his hands made it down to my lower half he stared at my skirt. His eyes wandered back up to mine.
"You're sure, princess?"
I nodded my panties were soaking wet for him. He gently lifted up my skirt and moved my panties to the side. He stared at my bare pussy. He gently slid his fingers on my clit and across the opening. Light moans escaped from my mouth from his touch.
"Shhh you're so sensitive princess." he added softly. He slowly slid one finger into me and gently thumbed my clit. More moans left my throat. My slick pussy made it easy for him to move his fingers in and out, but he went very slowly.
"Can you handle two fingers, princess?" he made sure I was comfortable. I nodded. He immediately slid a second finger into me and began to go a bit faster. I moaned with every movement. "C-chat~ it feels w-wonderful" I tried to catch my breath. His long slender fingers hit just the right spots. He began to speed up and I moaned out his name over and over again. He was going pretty fast for a bit and it started to make my legs quake.
"Ch-chat m-may I p-please org-gasm" I exclaimed loudly hoping my friends couldn't hear.
Chat noir was getting worked up himself from seeing me in this state.
"Of course m'lady."
I released onto his fingers, shaking and moaning uncontrollably. He slowly slid his fingers out and stared down at me in my state of ecstasy. Through blurred vision I saw him unbuckle his belt.
"Ch-chat give me it please..." I begged. He grabbed onto both my hips and I moved my hands to his shoulders.
"Be a good girl and make me feel like a man."
Suddenly he slammed straight into me. I moaned out with delight from his cock filling my hole. He groaned loudly and continued to rail me with his cock. I gripped hard onto his hair, my eyes rolling back. He went faster and harder and faster and harder till he reached his climax.
"Can I cum in you baby?" He groaned. I nodded swiftly just wanting to feel his seed inside of me. With one final slam into me he groaned loudly and released his sticky warm semen. The sensation of it filling my womb made me moan loudly and shake with pleasure.
"Good girl..." he pulled out slowly and put his pants back on. Before I could speak he offered to clean up the mess and began lightly licking my opening. Each lick causing little moans.
My already tired legs felt absolutely destroyed. He fixed me up once the mess was gone and kissed me on the forehead.
"I must go m'lady I hope to see you again." He opened the glass window and it creaked loudly. He slipped out into the night with a final wave. That was the night I met Chat noir.