00

I walked through the busy streets of balbadd. My eyes searching for something. Food,jewelry,weapons,money anything of value.

Ever since my mother died I had taken over the task of looking for things to sell.

I eventually bumped into someone snagging their bracelet. After a while I walked past a food stall I sneakily grabbed the large piece of bread before continuing on.

I saw a bag filled with gold coins hanging from a mans belt.

As I grabbed the bag a hand grabbed me in a firm grip. Lifting me up by my arm. I struggled against his grip.

"Say isn't this one of your little mongrels!?"the man asked.

I looked up to see who the man was talking too.

My dad dragged me back to the slums.

Once at our makeshift home I stood Infront of my father my head glued to the ground.

"Look at me." He said.

My eyes stayed in the groubd not daring to move.

Slap

My body fell to the ground tears filling my eyes.

"I SAID LOOK AT NE MACHIGAI!"ge screamed

My vision blurred as tears ran down my face I looked at the man who was my father.

"Machigai, it's Japanese for mistake. Wanna know why you were named that?"

I looked at him as the tears flowed slowly

"Because you are a fucking mistake. A fucking mongrel. You were never meant to be born 

"I'm sorry." I cried

"A fucking mongrel"

I cried as he grabbed his belt.

"You were never meant to be born"Venom pouring from his voice. I watched as he brang up his hand with the belt.

Thwack

"Ahhh-haa" I cried holding my face

"I fucking hate you!" He yelled just as he was about to hit me a vase broke.

"CASSIM YIU FUCK COME HERE YOU SHIT"he yelled I quickly jumped over him protecting him from each hit from the belt.

In the end I was shaking over cassims body. I had been bleeding. Blood dripped onto cassims body. I was crying.

As I heard my dad get a cup of alcohol I cried once more.

"I'm sorry daddy"I sobbed

_________________________________________

A year later my dad had gotten worse.

He began to do unspeakable things to me.

"Dad stop please don't" I pleaded as the man pulled down my underwear.

"Don't fkn tell me what to do!"he yelled.

...

I pleaded for him to stop the entire time.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"He screamed raising his hand to hit me.

Making me tense.

He groaned and continued inside if me.

"Stop. Stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop."I repeated.

I felt energy build up inside me.

"STOP"I screamed

Splat

A wet substance splattered on my cheek and clothes.
My eyes widened.

Thud

My dad. I. His head had exploded bits of it everywhere especially on me.

"Machigai?" The voice of Cassim came to my ears.

...