She's the Man

--Idea #1

--Name:Sophia Hastings

--Age: 17

--Personality: Sporty, spunky, self-reliant, funny, clever, smart, witty and ungraceful.

--Appearance: Light caramel brown hair, blue eyes, pink lips, tanned skin, soccer uniform, debutante dress and casual clothes.

--Hobbies: Playing soccer, hanging out with her sister Viola, Olivia, Duke, Paul, Yvonne and Kia.

--Relatives: Sebastian Hastings (twin brother), Viola Hastings(younger sister), Mrs Hastings (Mother) Mr Hastings (father mentioned)

--Love Interest: Duke Orsino

--Plot: Viola Hastings and Sophia Hastings are two teen girls who plays for Cornwall College's soccer team until the team gets cut. Meanwhile, their twin brother, Sebastian Hastings, is supposed to enroll in Illyria, an elite boarding school, but he secretly goes to London with his fledgling band instead. Viola and Sophia agrees to cover for him and decides to pass themselves off as Sebastian and his twin brother, in hopes of joining their boys' team and beating Cornwall to prove their coach and Viola's cocky ex-boyfriend, Justin Drayton, wrong. With the help of their stylist friend, Paul Antonio, They are both transformed into "Sebastian and his twin brother" and attends Illyria in his place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

--Idea #2

--Name: Clarissa Lennox

--Age: 17

--Personality: Sporty, spunky, self-reliant, funny, clever, smart, witty and ungraceful.

--Appearance: dark blonde hair, blueish-green eyes, pink lips, tanned skin, debutante dress and casual clothes.

--Dislikes: Malcolm Festes who seems to like her younger sister.

--Hobbies: Hanging out with her sister Olivia and Duke

--Relatives: Olivia (younger sister)

--Love Interest: Duke Orsino

--Plot: Clarissa Lennox is the older sister of Olivia.. Both girls go to Cornwall. Clarissa has a crush on Duke.