The Hunt

Seamus' pov:
I hurry up eating the rest of my dinner to go talk to Neville about what i saw.
After i tell Dean where im going he dismisses me and says he will come later which sort of hurt me but whatever.
I hurry out of the great hall passing all of my other friends, i finally get to the dorm rooms. They should seriously think about putting in a short cut or somethen'  like what if i was dying!? Anyways.
I say the password and head inside.

Abby's Pov:
Filch starts showing me around the building letting me see and ponder around any classrooms i wanted to, the 'tour' ended with him showing me where my dorms where. He then told me that to get into the Ravenclaw dorms you have to solve a puzzle, excuse me!? I suck at puzzles.
"Sorry but what if your really bad at puzzles?haha" i awkwardly ask him.
"Well you better find someone to let you in everytime cause your not getting in otherwise" he said with a slight grin and walked away.

Oh god now what am i going to do?
Well i might as well wait until other people start showing up so i decide to waste some time and go for a walk.

Neville's Pov:
After that nearly disastrous incounter with Draco i decided to walk down near the lake where i know all the nice flowers,weeds and plants are. People always make fun of me because i like working with plants but they just dont get that they are peaceful, plants dont judge you, laugh at you, if you care for them they care for you and ive always admired that.

I soon hear a slight crunching of leaves and pats on the ground to my right. I turn my head hoping,praying that its not Malfoy and his goons  but no its the girl from the train, whats her name again oh ya Abby Hudson how could i forget, it roles off the touge so sweet.
She has her headphones on again but she soon spots me and waves.
I wave back with my dirt covered hand and blush at the relisation of it.

She reluctantly removes her headphone just like before to probably talk to me.
She walks a little closer and asks me 'whatcha doing?' She said with a small smile trying not to seem nosy but failing.
'Oh im just looking at them um...lake'
I say trying to sound cooler but not succeeding very well.
'Oh nice'
'So why are you down here?' I ask intrigued.
'Oh im just waiting for people to be done eating so they can let me in to the dorms, i know its embarrassing ' she awkwardly laughed while staring out on the lake.

'Well if it makes you feel any better, ive been here for 3 years now and i cant even get into my dorm' he said trying to make her more comfortable, he didnt even mean to say anything but it sort of just slipped out.
She chuckled at this but not in a rude way but more of a friendly, understanding way.

We started to talk more and more as we both started to sit down next to each other by the water.

Seamus' Pov:
I walk into the dorm and call for Neville but there isnt any sign of him in the main room so i look in our bedroom but he isnt there either.huh this is weird normally he comes up here after dinner.

I start to head out the door when i see Dean walk in ' uh hey did you find Neville?' 'No but im going to check outside if you want to come with?'
Dean complies and goes along side Seamus. They start to head out while walking at a quick speed knowing that soon they will have to be in for curfew.
They checked the greenhouses, the walk to Hagrids Hut next was by the lake and if they didnt find him there they would have to start heading inside.
They where halfway to the lake when Dean asked 'why does this feel like a hunt, why are you looking for him anyways?' 'Well if you really need to know i have reason to believe that Neville likes Abby' 'okay and? What does that have to do with us'
'Well uhh...idk ok but i just want to know if my suspicions are correct'

They suddenly stop bickering when they hear two faint sets of laughter and talking in front of them.
They sneakily walk towards the source of the noise and see a set  brown wavy locks with short brown hair lying next to it.
Seamus and Dean look at each other in suprise as they didnt expect to see them together but Seamus is definitely sold on his suspicions now .
They start to head back as they know if they step any closer they might ruin this moment between the two.

Abby's Pov :
I look down at my watch after having a long and funny talk with Neville and realise we only have exactly 3 minutes till curfew and i dont want to get in trouble on my first day. 'Oh god we have to go, we have to be in our dorms in like 3 minutes '
'Oh my god lets go!' Neville says nervously.
We pick up our belongings and started running towards the school.
I cant help but laugh at the adrenaline from this and Neville cant help but join in.

We soon reach the castle and stop before we part ways.
I start to say bye but as i turn around Neville stops me
'Wait'
'ya?'
'Here' he hands me a flower that he must have picked up earlier, 'it means beauty and kindness ' he said shyly. My cheeks start to heat up and i feel butterflies in my stomach.
I dont know what to say so i just hug him and say 'thank you' with an honest smile and wave him goodnight and head to my dorm.