The House Of Mirrors

At the late night carnival for charity, there was rides, food stands, music, fireworks... Your typical carnival activities...

Walking past all the stands, all one could smell was the sweets being sold and the food being served...

All you could hear, was the distant sound of people singing and music filling the air...

But, as far as Yaku was concerned, he was aware of minor glances his way as Lev dragged him through the crowd...

Lev had mentioned that he had found something and wanted to bring Yaku, considering they were dating...

Lev was holding his had, he slowed down as the crowd disappeared and they were standing in front of a attraction, a Fun House...

One of those buildings that were filled to the brim with mirrors that distort the viewer...

Looking up at Lev, he had a smile on his face. One of those smiles that filled Yaku with a warm filling...

"Lets go!"

Upon entering, Yaku was surprised with the amount of mirrors placed around. It was like a maze...

Well, a maze that had arrows placed along the ground so nobody would walk into the mirrors...

Yaku laughed as he stared at Lev, who was standing in front of a normal mirror trying to figure out what was distorted...

Traveling along, the mirrors were fun. The lights shining around, that bounced of the reflected surfaces, filed the area with more than enough light...

As he was walking, he felt a hand grab his wrist. He was pulled over to a mirror by Lev...

When standing in front of the mirror, he knew what Lev was doing...

Lev stood beside him, standing in front of a different mirror...

The mirror he looked into, made him look shorter...

The mirror Lev looked into, made him look taller...

"Now you look even shorter Yaku!"

There, at that moment, a murder was committed...

JK...

Yaku grabbed Lev's hand, pulled him out the door, and roundhouse kicked him "Ow"...

As Lev was holding his leg whilst seated on the ground, Yaku smiled down at him...

He loved Lev...

As Lev stood up, Yaku grabbed Lev and brought him close for a kiss...

The End