•Chapter 1•

Someone,Somewhere

Is made for

You 🍁🍂

___________________________

The palace was brightly decorated with lights flowers and joy of people as the maharaj and maharani are coming back in their territory after their long journey. All the maids are busy with works whereas the family members are busy in handling the guests which they received.

" Hukum..everything is done if you now give us permission we can drive to the airport"

Said Mohan the manager of Singha Roy family. As he bowed to the person in front of him the royal presence of that person lingered through his body.

"Mohan.. I have told you many times not to call me hukum. Hukum toh papa hain aur waise bhi main bas ek yuvraj hu..just yuvraj"

The dark husky voice was clear into mohan's ear even in the intense crowd of the people and guests.
Could this be because he was just the yuvraj? Mohan didn't knew.

" ok then yuvraj. Hume lagta hain ke hume abhi jana chahiye kyuki rani sa aur raja sa ke flight sayad a chuki hain. We should be tere right now.

"Han.. Hume bhi yehi lagta hain. Tum bahar jao main bas kuch hi der mein ata hu" Yuvraj said and walked towards his room to bring his belongings.

_____

" Ohh godd!! Kaha fass gati main. Sab..sab kuch is jahnvi ke wajeh se hya hain. Maine bola tha use ke main yeh sab formal parties pe thik se nahi chal pati hu I feel suffocated but who listens to me? Now this stain ahh!! .. Mujhe toh yeh bhi nahi pata yeh kamra hain kiska he kanha bacha lijiye mujhe"

A girl's melodic yet annoyed voice could be heard from a washroom where she was cleaning the stain from her gown while cursing her friend Jahnvi..Jahnvi Singha Roy . The only daughter of maharaj and maharani.

Suddenly the door knob of the room opener and someone walked inside and the girl flinched.

"Oh my god! Who is this!?!" She quickly took a steamer from the basin and hid behind the bathroom door.

"Is it a thief?! Duh.. Seriously ishika? A thief? In rajmahal? " she mentally scolded herself because of her doubt on the guards of Rajmahal.

A/N- wait a min..I mean thief toh raj mahal hi ayega na chori ke liye kisi bhikhari ke ghar thori hi jayega?  Itna akal toh ek reputed chor ke pas raheja chahiye na..

To be continued....