Chapter -1

A woman, probably in her twenties sat straight on the bed as soon as her nightmare broke her sleep. Her body looked weak like she hadn't eaten anything in days. She wore a set of hospital clothes, her hair was messed up. Her eyes looked tired as if she hadn't had a bit of sleep. She breathed out heavily, looking here and there in search of water as her throat had dried from the frightening dream she just saw. Her torment should never come true, never. She knew it could destroy her little Angel's life. She drank some water to calm herself down. She turned her gaze towards the clock, it was eight in the morning. She sighed and looked towards the mesmerizing sight before the glass window, remembering her past she hardly escaped from.

Soon Mi-Jeong was greeted by the nurse, entering the VIP room of the expensive hospital, carrying a tray, probably for the said patient. "How are you feeling, Mrs. Park?" she asked. Mi-Jeong replied with a smile and a nod, "Better than before." The nurse nodded in understanding, but couldn't help noticing the bruises on Mi-Jeong's face that revealed a different story. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Come in," the nurse said before a bulky man in a heavy black coat entered. His presence was enough to indicate that his boss was coming. As soon as Mi-Jeong saw him, her eyes turned dark. "Good morning, Mr. Park," the nurse stuttered, keeping her eyes glued to the floor. No one dared to meet his eyes; the devil himself was scared of him.

The man's followers and the nurse left to give them the needed privacy. The man wore all black as if the colour was made for him. His brown orbs could kill someone if anyone stared at them for too long. His jawline was as sharp as a blade. A devilish smirk rested on his lips while his eyes were directed towards the woman in front of him.

"How are you feeling, princess? " He said with a domineering voice, he knew Mi-Jeong didn't like to be called by that Nickname. "Stop calling me that, Park Hyun-soo. " Mi-Jeong shouted, anger visible on her face. Hyun-soo chuckled before clenching his jaw. He held Mi-Jeong's cheek and squeezed it tight. "Tsk, Tsk, How brave of you to raise your voice at me. You always surprise me, princess. " She jerked his hand off her face before looking directly into his eyes. Nobody even had the guts to talk to the mafia king, but she? She possessed the power to break all the rules of the underworld. Sometimes her guts even surprised Hyun-soo himself, and if he'd be honest he liked it. He liked her guts, her protests, her pleads, her anger, her fears. He was a villain in her story.

"You'll never be able to get what you want. " Mi-Jeong clenched the blanket in her fist as she couldn't do anything. She was helpless. She just hoped everything to be as fine as she had planned.

"Oh really? Then watch me destroy your little friend's life, and get what's mine. " He said before chuckling darkly. He liked the state she was in, he liked the way she couldn't do anything. Her eyes widened at Hyun-soo's words. He leaned closer to her face. His eyes darkened, displaying a dark shade of brown, almost black. "You don't know what I'm capable of, honey. To me, nothing is impossible." He whispered in her ear before leaning out and smirking at her still-shocked face. He walked back towards the door and turned his head to look at her." I'll see you soon princess, maybe with our son next time. " He said while shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. He grinned at her before leaving the room. Leaving Mi-Jeong's head in a complete mess.

-----------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote cotiesssss. Luv y'all 💜💜💜💜