Nightmare dressed like a daydeam

Rating: sfw?

Warnings: knife and murder mentioned, descriptions of violence, Spencer is an asshole, the word boy is used a few times but other than that gn reader.

An: Yes i got the title from a T Swift song don't judge lol.  I might do a part 3 idk yet.

You screamed as you ran from the masked figure. You got to the stairs before you felt someone grab your left leg. You screamed louder as you reared back your foot and kicked your attacker in the face. The figure groaned in pain and swore under his breath. With the kick you broke free and bolted up the stairs as you ran to your room but before you could close the bedroom door the door was shoved open and you were thrown on the floor from the force.

 There the figure stood menacingly looming over you as you tried backing away from him. But he was faster and bent down and grabbed you by your hair before moving to straddle your hips so you can't move, you tried to strike him with your fists but he again was faster and grabbed your hand about to hit him and then your other and pinned them above your head with one swift movement.

 "Please just let me go!" you sobbed. The masked figure then pulled something from his cloak. 

"No please no!" You begged as he raised the object you know recognized as some sort of hunting knife. He raised it up to your face and stroked the side of your face with the dull side as you continued to cry. He shushed you almost kindly. You recognized that tone of voice.

 "Spence?" You asked, trying to speak clearly, threw your sobs. The masked figure sets the knife down just out of your reach, and removes the mask to reveal your boyfriend of almost one year Spencer Charnas. 

"Why?" you croaked

 "Oh darling..." he kindly spoke leaning down to press a soft kiss to your lips.

 "Don't act like you don't know." his eyes grew dark. This was no longer the man you loved and cared for.

 "No I don't, Spence." You say trying to get out of his grip. He dropped the mask in his hand and used it to grab each of your hands and used them to pin one hand on each side of your head. You hit your head on the floor because of the force he used to pin your arms. 

"Stop fighting me Y\N!" Spencer yelled this time, his calm demeanor now gone. 

"Why are you doing this Spencer?" You said somehow sobbing even more than you were. 

"Why?" He screamed, making you flinch. 

"Because you're my final boy Y/N!" He shouted with a cheshire cat ear to ear grin. "Your what?" you sounded confused.

 "MY FINAL BOY! Come on Y/N/N! How many slashes have we watched together and you don't know what a final boy is?!" Spencer continued to shout. You still were visibly confused. 

"The person who makes it to the end of the movie! The survivor! They get crowned the final boy or girl!"

 "Survivor? I'm not a survivor?"

 "Oh yes you are my love! You remember your ex Jake?" you shook your head yes.

 "Well he's strung up on his parents lawn! He looks like a goddamn pinata with the way his guts are hanging out!" Spencer darkly chuckled. Your eyes widened.

 "And I'm assuming you know your mommy and daddy?"

 "NO!" you screamed attempting to move again. 

"Well they are in the garage with their throats slit open!" "WHY?!" You sobbed out. 

"I killed Jake because he cheated on you and broke your heart, so I ripped his out! And your parents tried to keep you away from me and we couldn't have that now can we?" you took too long to answer for his liking 

"CAN WE!" he got louder and slammed your hands down again. 

"No." you whimpered out. Spencer leaned down again and kissed your forehead.

 "Exactly! This is why you're the final boy."