Chapter 4

Strangers may light up your day as well as your body." - Raelynn

"You both founded her, We founded her"

He said with a few happy tears in his eyes.

Oliver and Mary were happy that their son was excited about her and accepted her.

And released them from his tight hug,
Kalvin said

"Mom, Thanks, Thank you a lot, my lovely mother, I love you "

And hugged her mother tightly and Mary slightly padded his head,

"I love you too, my son. So, how was the daughter-in-law?"

His eyes filled a few happy tears and nodded his head. Mary discharged him from her hands and wiped his tears.

Oliver, "You too, I can't understand both of you and don't over-courage both, we still need that pretty girl's acceptance ".

"Mama, see your husband
discouraging me," Kalvin said winking eyes towards Mary.

"Ohhh, My son, I have a belief. And I try my best to make her my daughter-in-law no, my daughter, ignore that old man, come I prepare your favourite dishes and desserts, we will celebrate this"Mary said with enthusiasm.

"Yes mama, I'm coming," Kalvin said showing a humorous smile over Oliver.

Oliver laughed at them and asked Mr Kin to find the source of the coffee shop owner and about her.

The next day morning, Mary gives Kalvin enough confidence and sends him office, who is adamant about going with Mary to Raelynn's house.

As it was, a busy working day, customers were absent. Raelynn went to deliver the order. Nick and Sofie sitting on the couch and chatting.

Both eyes went to the door, which was opened by Oliver Mary. They both stand by the appearance of them.

They both welcome and are given a coffee. Without additional delay, Mary asked, that they loved their daughter and wanted only her to be their daughter-in-law. After a bunch of silence, Nick and Sofie accepted them but they still needed their daughter's acceptance to marriage. With a small relief, they leave by giving Mary's number to Sofie for promising news.

While at the office, Kalvin's eyes have only stayed at the window, but his bad fate, he has not seen her and has not yet received a call from his parents. Mary rigidly ordered him to not call them only her. He even hugged his secretary and thanked him a lot, Kin smiled at him sarcastically.

Kalvin's patience reached it's unmanageable level, he decided to visit a coffee shop, just to see her. Kin tried his best to stop him but failed.

Nick and Sofie were not in the shop, they went to run some errands. Raelynn was sitting at the billing counter and feeding her cat, Willow. As customers were absent.

Now, Kalvin was standing in front of the coffee shop door, controlling his heart and patient his hands from shivering, his hands opened the door,

He was tight-lipped,

He was lost in thoughts "She...she was mine, and
at this moment I am ready to beg her to be my wife,
Her brown eyes are driving me insane,
Her structure was carved hot even in her apron, and
her soft lip was holding strong sexiness, I want to taste.... " disturbed by her.