Entranced

Daisy's POV:

I sat down by the lake, only being lit up by the moon and the Devas surrounding, probably only there because of the plants that the new spring brought. I don't remember being in a place so peaceful before. It's so quite here too. Much better than the city to be honest. I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling of the soft grass and the sounds of nature.

I'm not sure what happened exactly, but the next thing I knew it was morning and I had woken up inside one of the tents. My head was pounding and I heard movement outside the tent. I tried to get up and made to my feet and tried to get outside the tent to see what was going on.

————————————————————
Shimmer's POV:
————————————————————
I was just busy setting the berries so we could have our breakfast when I heard a loud
THUD!
I turned and saw Daisy lying on the ground half-outside the tent. I ran up to her and checked her pulse. Whew. She was till breathing and was perfectly fine besides for a light fever. I helped her up and gave her some water and mint leaves I had just made. Claus had just arrived back after looking for medical herbs.

"Shimmer! What happened to her?!"

"I don't know! She just randomly fell down! Do you know how to cure a human fever?"

"We could try magic?"

"It normally only works for Fae, but I guess we can try it.."

I can't really help her as Wood Nymphs don't have healing powers, mainly Fae associated with water have healing powers. Especially Water Elves. He grabbed her hand did his cute little magic thing where his hair starts glowing. Though this time was weird. Daisy hair was also glowing! This doesn't happen, even with Fae! It seemed to work though because she woke up.
————————————————————
Daisy's POV:
————————————————————
"Daisy! Daisy!"

I opened my eyes trying to remember what happened. "What...?"

"Oh Daisy! You're okay!"

"Love, let her sit down."

Claus helped me sit down and gave me some green tea which was surprisingly good, though it was a little bit hot for my taste.

"Okay Daisy, what's the last thing you remember?"

"Um, I was sitting in the grass by the lake Shimmer and I found, and then the Kelpie and I started...singing...some song..."

"A Kelpie? Singing? I've never heard that before..."

"B-But when Claus and I found you the Kelpie was trying to eat your head!"

"Eat my hea-? No, it was trying to wake me."

"How do you know!? You were unconscious!"

"I'm not sure... I could just...sense...things...while I was out."

"How does that work?!"

"I don't know okay!?"