Kisses

(3rd person)

Alphonse wakes up to lips on his forehead. He gently rolls around to see Edward's smiling face. His brother leans in for a kiss. Alphonse kisses back. After a few minutes Edward pulls away. "I'm going to take a shower, ok Al?" Alphonse nods. After his brother leaves he gets up to make breakfast. As Alphonse is halfway through making breakfast, he feels Edward's arms wrap around his waist.

"Hi." Edward whispers into Alphonse's ear. "Hi, brother." "Al, have I ever told you how much I love you?" "No." Alphonse states. "Well, I love you to the moon and back, with my whole being, I would be so lost, torn, with out you."

"I love you too!" Alphonse cries. "Al, why are you crying?" "Hearing you say that makes me so damn happy!" Alphonse leans in for a kiss. His body melts at the sweet connection of his brother's lips on his. "Brother...." Alphonse murmurs into the kiss."Yeah Al?" Edward murmurs.

"Al, what?" "This." Alphonse grabs Edward's ass. He gasps, giving Alphonse enough time to put his tongue in his elder brother's mouth. Their tongues start fighting for dominance.

Edward puts his hand under Alphonse's shirt, touching the midsection of the younger one's chest.

Alphonse whimpers at Edward's touch. Alphonse pulls back. Edward whimpers at the loss of contact.

"I have to finish making breakfast." "Al..." "We'll finish later, I promise." Alphonse pecks Edward on the lips. "Fine..." Edward exhales. Edward walks away but not without pecking his brother on the cheek.