Story BIO (full)

Miche, renowned for his towering physique and acute sense of smell, was an enigma to many. With every passing day, he, Eld, and Ruby would venture deep into the woods, honing their skills and sharing stolen moments of laughter and camaraderie. Hidden beneath his tough exterior, a gentle spark ignited between them, captivating Ruby's soul.

While Miche filled her heart with an exhilarating euphoria, it was Eld who possessed an unwavering kindness that radiated through his every action. His loyalty and unwavering support warmed Ruby's spirit, and their friendship grew stronger with each passing encounter. Eld's mere presence brought comfort and tranquility to Ruby, as their connection blossomed like a sun-soaked flower in the midst of chaos.

Amid the chaos and uncertainty of their perilous mission, Ruby found herself entangled in a delicate web of emotions, torn between her affection for Miche's unique allure and Eld's reliable and comforting presence. In the wake of the Trost battle, amidst the chaotic aftermath, Ruby found solace in the serene forests surrounding the walls. She trained diligently to become stronger, determined to protect those dear to her.

Drawn to Miche's impressive skills and Eld's warm heart, Ruby couldn't help but be captivated by their presence. The trio began spending more time together, sharing stories and jokes as they trained side by side in the lush greenery. Ruby admired Miche's unwavering determination to protect humanity, while Eld showed her the kindness and empathy that touched her soul.

As the days turned into weeks, Ruby discovered a blossoming affection within her heart, torn between the two men. Miche's strength and courage ignited a sense of safety in her, while Eld's genuine and caring nature invoked a feeling of pure warmth. Uncertain of her emotions, she found herself torn between the charms of both.

Little did Ruby know that this intertwining journey in the forest would not only shape her as a soldier but would also lead her to discover a love more profound than she ever imagined.