26

"I'm so glad you made it." Vikramaditya said hugging a robust man of big height and tanned complexion. He was accompanied by a slightly taller and a bulky guy who also happened to have spent a little more time under the sun.
"C'mon there's no way I would've missed your wedding." he responded smiling sweetly. Both the men were probably of Vikramaditya's age but were handsome nonetheless. They both kindly bowed their heads in namaste at Riddhima. Riddhima politely returned their greetings.
"Samrat you've put on a little more weight I see." Vikramaditya joked as the bulky guy chuckled hoarsely. Riddhima seriously would've felt uncomfortable had Vikramaditya not been with her.
"My wife cooks absolutely tasty food." he said and the men laughed.
"Good for you Rana since my pari is still struggling to cook rice without burning them." quipped the guy with a thick Haryanvi accent. Riddhima wanted to laugh but she was the bride here.
"I'm the luckiest guy in this case since my Riddhi has magic in her hands. She can make anything taste better, even bitter melons." Vikramaditya bragged about his perfect wife. Riddhima blushed as she looked down shyly.
"That's pretty cute. God bless you both." said the haryanvi guy whose name was Viraj Ranawat.
"Hey where's your best friend???" no sooner had Samrat asked, they heard the sound of a microphone.

Turning their faces to their left they saw a girl, really tall with decent amount of muscles and a toned body, hairs in a sleek ponytail, standing on a dais with a microphone in her hand. Vikramaditya drew in a breath before rolling his eyes.
"Ok so ladies and gentlemen I just want to inform you that I am kicking away my previous bestfriend since he's a clown. And I am looking for a new one..."
"You're embarrassing yourself just come down please.." said Vikramaditya tiredly. She looked down at him in disdain.
"Who the fuck is this guy anyone knows him???" she asked pretending to not know him. The guests were confused and amused at the same time. Viraj and Samrat were laughing behind while Riddhima was just so perplexed.
"You came to the wedding reception of the guy you're asking about. Now please stop it and come down, I'll explain everything." Vikramaditya told her, on the edge of getting worked up. She clicked her tongue.
"Huh!!! Let's ignore this moron. So, who wants to be my best friend." she asked to the group of people assembled in the grand hall of Raghuvanshi mansion. A young, handsome guy raised his hand up.
"I can be your best friend." he said politely which didn't sit well with Vikramaditya. She, on the other hand beamed broadly.
"Absolutely not..."
"Oh shut the fuck up, yes dear ofcourse. I'm always open to friendships with handsome guys...." she interjected Vikramaditya curtly while passing a smile at the young man. Vikramaditya was irked now.
"Oh really Ms. Shivanshi Bhonsale." came a voice from behind. Shivanshi's eyes widened as she looked down at Vikramaditya. Vikramaditya casted her a 'Handle it by yourself' kind of a look.

Slowly she turned back and found the slightly peeved faces of her husbands, glaring down at her. You heard it right 'husbands'. She had two and it's a long story how she ended up with two husbands, but that's not for today. She slapped her hand on her forehead and turned to her 'best friend' , hoping he'll come to her rescue. But he wasn't in the mood today.
"Um....um.....no I don't do friendships with....with...guys.... I'm-I'm happily.... married..." she tried to cover it up but perhaps she failed. The young guy pouted, inwardly shivanshi cursed herself for breaking this handsome guy's heart but it's better than sleeping outside the house in the lawn tonight.
"You aren't coming inside the house. Have luck sleeping in the lawn from now on." said her husband, the one who looked a little older than the other one. The younger looking one was so pissed off that he was literally hoping someone would hand him a loaded pistol right now so he could end this once and for all. Vikramaditya's eyes widened. Now he needed to save his friend like everytime.
"C'mon boys she was just joking..."
"Indeed I was just joking..... I don't want to sleep in the lawn." shivanshi whispered to herself the last part. Her husbands were not convinced at all. They knew it very well that if she gets a chance than she'll literally bring a third man to the house which ofcourse they didn't want.
"I'm still open to friendships in case you change your mind later on..." the young man said from the crowd. Shivanshi passed him a reassuring smile but immediately regretted once she saw her husbands glaring down at her murderously.
"Aye!!! Tereko dosti karau mai (Should I teach you how friendships are done???)" her husband (the younger one) barked at the young man. The young man frowned and turned his face away.
"I'll see in the house." the older one whispered angrily. Shivanshi turned to Vikramaditya.
"Yeah I know, like always I have to pull you out from a stupid situation this time as well." he said tiredly. Shivanshi grinned. That's why they were best friends. I mean it was always her who landed in problems, mostly because of her love for young handsome guys, and it was Vikramaditya who always pulled her out from imbroglios.