𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

You walked down the long marble hallway, flaming torches lighting your way and casting long shadows on the polished floor. Your heart pounded in your chest as you glanced down at the thick parchment in your hand.

Maybe it was a bad idea, you thought. Maybe I should’ve done more research on this mysterious Nine before coming to the House of Cards…

You stopped in front of a pair of large double doors. The light from the torches on the wall illuminated the words engraved on the gold plaque stuck on the wood.

𝕬 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖘,
𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖚𝖈𝖐.
𝕿𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖓𝖔𝖜,
𝖔𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖔𝖙.

Should I continue? Who knows what could be waiting behind those doors…but if I don’t…I could regret this forever…

Making up your mind, you placed a trembling hand on the polished gold handles. The cold metal burned into your skin as you turned the handle.

The door swung open quietly, revealing a large playing room. Other guests were milling around, sipping alcohol from their glasses as they chatted. Suddenly, everyone quieted down.

You followed their gaze to the woman clad in a knee-length black dress surveying the room. “Great, now that everyone is here, please take your seats at your assigned playing table.”

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 | 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛𝐬: 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬!

Want some recognition for your work(s), but don’t want to wait too long? Well, what are you waiting for? Check out the categories available and fill out the form before it is too late!

However, don’t forget to read the rules and complete the payments first.

Other than that, I wish you the best of luck and hope you manage to draw some good cards.

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: The House of Cards Awards is not affiliated with Wattpad in any way and is a user-run awards by Dark_Ghostie and -moonlight_amethyst-