16

Jisoo have been staring at the asleep Irene beside her.They we're heading home,at the plane in the first class suite.Jisoo held Irene's hand.

"I love you."Jisoo whispered.She caressed her face softly,with so much love for the older woman."Can I still hold you like this when we get back?I don't think so."Jisoo said."I will save you,Irene.But I'm sorry I don't have any solution yet."Jisoo suddenly sobbed,holding Irene's hand close to her face.

"I love you so much,Irene.So so much.Can I even bare to live while seeing him do things that I was supposed to do for you?I have no..I have no idea.Why can't I love you?"Jisoo cried.Irene opened her eyes,Jisoo did not realize that she's awake and she heard her words.Irene immediately closed her eyes as Jisoo sat properly,wiping her tears then leaning her body on the seat,closing her eyes with her hands still intertwined with Irene.Irene looked at her pitifully.

I'm sorry,Jisoo.I'm sorry for hurting you.

Soon they landed back to Seoul,they got off the plane then headed to the car as Jisoo's assistant handed her the key.Jisoo sat at the driver's seat while Irene was at the shotgun seat,so they can hold hands.Soon they came at the mansion,they got off the car and not even a second later after getting off the car Jisoo held Irene's hand again.

"You're funny."Irene said as she chuckled,Jisoo just smiled.With one hand Jisoo took all their belongings out of the car.She was surprised when Irene suddenly let go of her hand.She was confused but soon she understood as she heard her brother's voice.

"There's my future wife."Junmyeon said with a smile,going to Irene,kissing her lips.Jisoo looked away,her heart aching.

Why does it have to hurt like this?

"I'm tired,I'm going to sleep."Is what all Jisoo said,leaving the two behind.Irene could only follow her with her eyes.

"So about the wedding date I have chosen the perfect date."Junmyeon said but Irene wasn't listening.Her heart seems to want to follow the younger woman who just left.Jisoo got to her room,she settles her luggages then she jumped right on the bed without getting changed,she's just too exhausted,more on emotional exhaustion as she buried her face on the pillow.She was just too tired with her life.But then her phone rang.Her first instinct was to turn the call down but she saw that it was the private investigator calling her.

"Hello?"She answered it."How's everything?"

"Miss Kim,your sister,Kim Sooya do not have a record of lost about her phone.She never lost her phone.In fact,we can still track her phone down in Seoul."The private investigator mentioned.Jisoo sat up,with the sudden information.

"What?Are you accusing my sister?She could never,ever do that."Jisoo said,trying to refuse whatever the investigator was saying.

"Ma'am,just in line with the date of your wedding,a day before Miss Sooya took a flight to New York,she also booked a hotel less than a kilometer away from your wedding's venue.We also caught CCTV footages on the road outside the hotel she stayed in,she walked out there just half an hour before Miss Bae got the phone."Jisoo cannot believe it..she refused to believe it."With all the evidences in our hand and analyzing the situation,we can confirm that it is Miss Kim Sooya who did that."Jisoo's heart broke.She cannot accept the truth.

"No..no she can't!She loves me!She's the only one who genuinely loved me!"Jisoo shouted.

"I'm sorry,Miss Kim."

How can my own twin do that to me?