~Baking~

Nobody's POV

"WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!" Marinette said to Tikki as she was pacing around her room nervously. "Arent you happy that your partners with Adrien?" Tikki said curiously to the bluenette who was muttering things to herself. "Well obviously! But how am i going to talk to him? Let alone work with him!" she said with a panicked tone while looking at the red and black spotted creature. "You can do it Marinette, just bring out your inner ladybug!" Tikki exclaimed with a sweet, squeaky voice and flew onto the panicked bluenette's shoulder. "It's not that simple.. without the suit im just plain old Marinette, who stutters in every sentence and is madly clumsy.." Marinette said quietly as she slumped onto her chair and buried her face into her hands. "Dont say that Marinette! Your ladybug whether your in the suit or not!" Tikki said quickly and tugged on Marinette's jacket.

"Thanks tikki.." Marinette mumbled as she scooped tikki up in her hands and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. "Your right i am ladybug whether im in the suit or not!" Marinette said as she stood up with her fist in the air. "Thats the spirit Marinette!" Tikki exclaimed while giggling. "But first you might want to take off the photos of Adrien on your wall" Tikki said playfully as she saw Marinette jump and quickly starting to take off the photos and shoving them into her drawer.

Marinette and Adrien had been partnered up by Madame bustier as a result for national careers week. Since Adrien was a model and Marinette was helping part time in the bakery, they were told to switch careers for a day. Marinette of course was ecstatic knowing she was going to be working with Adrien but finding out she was going to model for a day? She was terrified. Her clumsiness always got the better of her and tripping on something while working for a strict, uptight man's (Gabriel) company wasnt going to exactly help her..

As Marinette finished shoving the portraits of Adrien, she heard a ding on her phone. She saw her screen lit up as she walked towards it and saw a message from Adrien. She jumped back and squeaked. "Marinette?" tikki said as she flew over to her phone and saw a message from Adrien, she giggled at her chosen one for being so worked up over a text message. When Marinette finally calmed down she went over to her phone and opened his messaged.

Adrien: Hey Mari! Im on my way to the bakery right now, cant wait to work with you :)

Marinette squealed and jumped up and down while giggling. Adrien was excited to work with her? She was over the moon! And the fact he had her number. She sighed dreamily. Tikki just looked at her with a smile as she shook her head.

Not long after, Marinette's mom knocked on her door, letting her know Adrien was here. Marinette quickly straightened up her jacket, motioning Tikki to hide and applying her favourite strawberry lip-gloss on her lips. She quickly made her way down to the bakery while rehearsing in her head what to say. When she made it down, she saw Adrien talking and laughing with her dad. Her face expression quickly changed to a love sick one as she stared at him dreamily. "Hey Marinette!" Adrien exclaimed excitedly with a smile. He wasnt usually let out of his house but his father had allowed him as this was a school activity. Marinette quickly snapped out of her trance as he said her name, "H-hey Adrien, Are you how? I mean ugh How are you?" Marinette said quickly. Adrien laughed quietly. "Such a gorgeous laugh.." Marinette thought to herself. "Im good Mari! How about you? I cant believe my dad allowed me to come here!" Adrien said happily as he looked around the bakery.

"I-I cant believe it too!" Marinette said as she giggled seeing him look around the bakery. Adrien felt his heart stop as a small blush creeped onto his face. "Her giggle is so sweet.." He thought to himself. "Wait what." Adrien shook his head as he wiped away the thoughts, he only had his eyes for his partner, Ladybug not Marinette. Tom and Sabine made their way towards the teens with a knowing smirk. They had been shipping them for a long time and couldnt wait till they started dating. When they reached the teens, they started explaining the tasks they had to do for the day. "Okay so i have some tasks assigned for you both to do, We have a huge order coming up for a party so both of you can help in baking the main pastry choquettes!" Sabine said in a gentle tone with a smile on her face. Both teenagers nodded their heads, Marinette internally giggled knowing she's working with Adrien and Adrien was happy with working with Marinette.