Chapter - 19 : Siblings !

**Happy Diwali 🎇🪔**

At night, both Rithika and Yamini were laying on the bed on their respective sides wide awake.

"Akka, are you sleeping?" Rithika asked.

"No.."

"Akka, why are you not talking with me properly?" Rithika asked turning towards Yamini's side.

Yamini stayed silent for a few minutes and asked Rithika,

"Are you not angry with me?"

"Why should I ?" Rithika asked confused.

"I scolded you, I fought with you, I bullied you, I annoyed you, I even told you we adopted you, you're an outsider, a lot.. but now you know the truth. I am the odd one out of this family."

"Akka, can I tell you something?" Yamini looked at her.

"I know about this 3 years back itself." Yamini was shocked and sat on the bed. Rithika also sat and switched on the light.

"How? Did our parents told you? Why they didn't tell me then? Why you also didn't tell me? Why did you hide it from me?" Yamini questioned her.

"Relax akka. I didn't tell you because whatever it is you're my akka that's not going to change. And our parents didn't tell this. I got to know." Rithika said and Yamini looked at her confused.

"Do you remember 3 years back, our cousin Saravan got married? And I too stayed with our grandmother in the village for few days after marriage? That time, I heard Sharadha atha saying this to Saravan's wife. I became confused and was sad not knowing how to take this information but later I understood I didn't love you not because you're my biological sister alone, you're very special to me akka, I love you and always will.

We fought, you scolded me, you bullied me... If the siblings are not annoying each other, they're not at all siblings.

I know how much you love me, I too love you akka.. So, it doesn't matter that you're my biological sister or not. You're my sister my friend my partner that's not going to be change.

Both of them hugged tightly and cried in each other's embrace.

"When did you start speaking maturely?" Yamini asked.

"It's all your training akka.." Rithika said and chuckled. Both sisters laughed.

********************************

I know this is a very short chapter but I want to give some update as its diwali.

Please let me know what do you think about the chapter.

Your votes and comments are my boost. Please do share your feedbacks about how the story is progressing!!! ❤️

See you all soon with the next chapter..
Suhi✨🦋