Part 2

"Ya, ya, you were right," Fizz responded back. "I can't wait to see what they'll look like." Ozzie then gave Fizz a hug from behind and rested his chin of Fizzarolli's shoulder, "I'm sure they'll look beautiful just like you," he whispered in his ear.
Fizzarolli began to blush hard. "Well I have business to get to, see ya later, and if you even need help, just call me!" Blitzo interjected as he went back through the portal.
"We need to get started! We need names, we need baby stuff, we need to plan a baby shower, we need to prepare NOW," Asmodeus said.
"Babe, babe, we'll figure it out, how about we go to the store right now for stuff? While we're there we can start planning a baby shower then, figure out the invites, all that stuff," Fizzarolli reassured.

*Later back at Ozzie palace they are making invites*

"Alright this is gonna be hard since we have to keep the guest list strict.. obviously you can have your imp friend, I guess I could invite Stolas, maybe your imp friend can bring his other friends as well.." Asmodeus carried on with a paper list and pen.
Fizzarolli marked each envelope as Asmodeus talked about guest. "Blitzo, andddd Stolas, got it." Fizzarolli sealed both envelopes and gave them to Ozzie to put in the mailbox.

————————————————-

And I'll wrap it up there for this chapter! Sorry the chapters are short I just want to get them out to you as soon as I can so you don't forget about my story and stuff, hope you have been enjoying.

-Ketz