chapter 5 ♥️ the tale of the tart thief

After a few weeks of being in the school it was a monday and the headmage had called y/n to his office to discuss something

"Hello headmage you asked to see me?"

"Ah yes i wanted to know how are things so far?"

If she had to be honest it in twisted wonderland sure was different from being in tomoeda, first of all there's Riddle which she heard people call him the red rose tyrant of Heartslaybull, then we have Leona the king of Savanahclaw, next is Azul the sly dealer of octavinelle, surprisingly there's also kalim the sunshine of scarabia,next is the beautiful fashionista vil, which honestly she's had fun being in pomefiore seeing how she gets to try on a new sens of style every day,after Vil is idia dorm leader of ignihyde and the ultimate Otaku in twisted wonderland and finally there's malleus which she hasn't got the chance to meet as of yet.

"Well I'd say things are fine to say the least"

"Wonderful!"

The crow man had a really happy face

"Now I'd like for us to change the daily schedule, instead of different dorms per day it would be a different one after two weeks. Isn't that quite the generous change I'm making?"

Y/n stopped to think about it for a second. That meant she didn't have to pack all her stuff before going to class in the morning everyday? Two birds with one stone then she gets to know the dorms more and she gets a break.

"Hm well yes actually I'd have to agree with you headmage, did you warn the dormheads already?"

"Ah yes! I already did because i knew you would agree miss kinomoto!"

'well time for more rule following, but hey i guess riddle is not that bad if you get to know him?'

At heartslaybull

"Trey did you hear?! Teacup is staying with us for two weeks now instead of just a day!"

An excited orange haired boy was practically jumping around

"Yes yes cater i heard, i also noticed how Riddle has been really getting along with her"

The green haired boy apparently called trey was also slightly excited but showed it less then his friend

"Pardon me for intruding the conversation but I'm here now cater senpai,trey senpai"

They both turned around to see the small lady with riddle who was hugging her arm

"Hey teacup! Glad to have you here again! Why is riddle hugging your arm?"

"Well actually..."

-flashback-
Heartslaybull entrance