❤️•Gouenji Shuuya•❤️

A: Aftercare (What they're like after $ex)

He'll get tired, just like you, and will only want to either cuddle or take a relaxing warm bath with you.

B: Bodypart (Their favorite body part of theirs and their partner's)

He knows how attractive he is and really cares for his looks, just for you. He knows how easily swoon you are to him and how distracted you can get when staring at him.

As for you, he loves your hair. He'll braid your hair, brush it, anything! He'll even give you a little tug when you're sucking him off.

C: Cum (Anything to do with cum)

He wants his cum in your mouth.

D: Dirty Secret (What's their Dirty secret?)

He's always wanted to record a sex tape, just for you two.

E: Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

For how popular he is, and how good he is in bed, he's only slept with one other person besides you.

F: Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

He will do regular missionary, only your legs reaching up to his shoulders. If you want to try a new position, just tell him and he will.

G: Goofy (Are they more serious at the moment, or are they humorous?)

I don't think you'd see this man ever laugh in such an intimate moment. He's focused and ready to make you cream-

H: Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

He's really well groomed down there, just for his and your comfort. It's darker down there and not so blonde.

I: Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

He is sensual and kinky, calling you pet names, making you scream, and really making you squirt

J: Jack off (Mastrbation headcanon)

He doesn't masturbate often after he gets with you, nor did he masturbate often before he got with you.

K: Kink (One or more of their kinks)

He has a million and one kinks. You could call him the Kink King.

L: Location (Favorite place to do the deed)

He would prefer the bedroom(Yours or his) but he loves the locker room, anywhere in the locker room from the bench to the showers and up against the cold metal lockers.

M: Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

If you're ever wearing his jersey, he will get a little boner. And if you whisper in his ear that he'd get a reward if he wins, oh he's ready to win it all for you, and that reward. And he's ready for a punishment too if you bring it up.

N: NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He's really a big free for all but there is just one thing that he'd say no to. Threesomes. Either with a guy or girl, he only wants you.

O: Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He will both give and receive any kind of oral, but he would prefer for you to suck him so that he can give you the same treatment and more.

P: Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? Etc.)

He doesn't always like to be rough, most times he's very sensual and can be slow, only to move a little faster, due to your pleas.

Q: Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper $ex, how often, etc.)

He likes proper sex, but if he can't hide a boner, be prepared to help him out in the locker room.

R: Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

Being caught by the team? No, he wouldn't risk anything unless he knew the team or anyone would not walk by or even bother to walk in. He doesn't like being risky.

S: Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last?)

With how sensual he is, and how much he makes you cum, it's surprising how he can last so long. He could go at least 4-5 rounds.

T: Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them on a partner or themselves?)

Vibrators, butt plugs, and any other toys in the bedroom are just what he likes.

U: Unfair (How much do they like to tease?)

He's a tease and you're a tease, but he's more of a tease than you could be. If he can deny you an orgasm, he will.

V: Volume (How loud are they, what sounds do they make?)

Very quiet, only a few groans and grunts will be heard from him. He only needs to hear your screams of pleasure.

W: Wild Card (Random Headcanon for the character)

He likes a girl with boobs. He is a top guy, never usually bottom and he's a very dominant man, don't test him.

X: X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants?)

Long and girthy. A good 8 inches when he's hard - 7 inches when soft - that'll get your legs shaking every time.

Y: Yearning (How high is their $ex drive?)

He is dirty and I mean it, DIRTY! His sex drive is high.

Z: ZZZ (How quickly do they fall asleep afterwards?)

After a warm bath or just some kisses, he's out and sleeping soundlessly.