A Very Short Story

A/N this story is just a story that me and my friend made in class cause we were very bored please keep in mind that it was not planned and that we took turns in writing what ever came to mind. Hope you enjoy!!!

Comment

Vote

Share

~Chels

-----------

Once upon a time there lived a woman who was a stripper(this was not my part) in the land of Ooh. Her name was Miranda Lucien and she came from a large family who were very poor. The fact that her family was poor she made the decision to become a stripper to get money, it also helped that she was very beautiful. At times she was happy and at times she was sad, sometimes she felt that life was meaningless. One day she was walking through the enchanted forest when she came upon the most beautiful man lying on the grass with only a pair of shorts to hide his private parts. She stared at him for what felt like an eternity but was only really a minute. The man who stared back at her motioned her towards him. She was a bit hesitant but after a debate in her mind she compiled. She shyly smiled at him as he gave her his hand and introduced himself, "hey pretty lady, my name's Axel, what's yours?" He pulled her onto his lap where she started blushing profusely at the intimate position they were in. "My name is Miranda," she replied. Then in an instant, she heard a noise that was so eerily familiar she began to panic. "Uh-mm sorry Axel but I've got to go!" she rushed out before hastily climbing out of his lap and started running in the direction she came through. Suddenly something grabs her from behind and she is pulled into a familiar embrace. She looked up into the forest green eyes of Axel who was focused deep into hers, she really could have of trusted him, but decided it was better not to. She pulled out of his comforting hug and dashed in direction she was heading in before she came face to chest with Axel again, but this time he held onto her tightly and Miranda struggled in his grasp but found it was useless as he held onto her tighter this time. "Why do you keep running Mira?" he asked in his deep sultry voice. She prepared herself for whatever his reaction would be , then said, " there is this man who has threatened my family and I if I don't do what he says, and whenever I hear the sound of a wolf it means that he is close!" Axel's beautiful face suddenly contorted into one full of rage. "Show me him and I will kill him for hurting my Mira!" His eyes darkened and he picked her up bridal style before he took her to his secret hide out within the forest. As Miranda lay there, on his soft bed, she eventually fell into a deep slumber. While Axel was watching her angelic face he tried to come up with ways that he could seek revenge,but exactly what for? A few hours had past and Miranda awoke to a beautiful sight which came in the form of Axel what-ever-his-last-name-was. "Ah you are finally awake, my beautiful," Axel smiled. Miranda blushed at the endearment and slowly got out of the comfort of his bed. "Today we go searching for the man that has threatened you and I will make him pay!" Axel announced and Miranda swooned at the thought of this handsome man coming to her rescue. That night they left in search of the man that had threatened Miranda and her family. After hours of searching they finally found him wandering around the streets in a hat and long trench coat, the exact same one he wore when he threatened Miranda. Axel without a word silently killed the man keeping his promise to Miranda. After disposing of the body in a nearby lake Miranda and Axel go back to his secret hide out in the forest and there they get married and have four beautiful children. It truly was a happy ending for Miranda.

THE END

-------------------------

A/N Hello everybody that is the end of my story. Sorry that it was a bit short but remember that it was an extra short story. If you have any questions about the story and what happens in the future don't hesitate to ask I will gladly answer all your question. Hope you enjoyed!!! And don't forget to check out my other (not) short story, Her Secret. Don't forget to

Comment

Vote

Share

~Chels