Seduce me - Castiel

You were going to your parents house for dinner tonight and to finally introduce them to Castiel, you new boyfriend, you guys had been together for a few years but this was your parents first chance to meet him because they were traveling the world. "Cas!" You call from the bottom of the stairs "Hurry up! We're going to be late" You say trying to hurry him up, you guys lived together. "Coming babe!" Cas calls out finally appearing at the top of the stairs, he was wearing a lovely casual suit while you wore a knee length red dress with black heels and skin color stockings. Cas came down stairs "Ready?" he asked, "Ready" you confirmed with a nod, Castiel grabbed the car keys and you walked to the car, getting in the passenger seat and Cas driving. You arrived at your parents 20 minutes later, you knocked on the door and your mother answered "(Y/N!" your mum says "It's so great to finally see you! This much be Castiel" She says going and hugging Cas, she walks you two inside and you both smell the food "Mmm, smells nice Mrs (Y/L/N)" "Oh thank you dear" your mother smiles at Cas, You walk into the dinning room and take a seat at the dinning table next to Cas and seated across from you parents. While your mum and dad are in the kitchen Cas leans over and whispers in your ear "Seduce me" He whispers licking your earlobe as Cas pulls away, your mum and dad walk in with dinner giving you no chance to reply. You reach your hand over to his crutch and start playing with his member through his tight pants, Castiel shudders at your touch "You okay dear?" Your mum looks over at Castiel, "Yeah dear, are you okay?" You say smirking at Cas, he clears his throat "Umm, yeah, just got a bit of a draft that's all" He says sheepishly "Oh, I'll put the heater on" Your mum says standing up and going over to the heater, turning it on. She seats back down a few moments later, "let's eat" your dad announces, starting to eat, you eat with your right hand and okay with Castiel with you left, you feel how hard he is getting and thinking about the things he is going to do to you starts to make you wet, after dinner you thank your parents for the food and say that you two really much be going. You say goodbye and start driving, Castiel in the passenger seat this time. "I'm going to fuck you so hard for all that teasing you did back there" he whispers in your ear making you more wet by the minute. "You want to fuck me don't you? You want me inside you making you moan, making you cum allover me"
You decide you can't wait till the house, you pull over when it's dark enough, climbing over to Castiel, straddling him and round of his clothing while kissing his lips hungrily. Castiel finds your entrance, sipping in two of his fingers making you moan loudly as he thrusts them back and forth, "You've missed this by the sounds of it" he moans in your ear thrusting his fingers in more "and the feel" he says putting in another finger "Fuck Castiel!" You moan. He pulls his fingers out, taking his member out of his pants and shoving it deep inside you, leaving you a moaning mess "mm, I live it when you make those noises, I love feeling myself inside you." He says nibbling at your earlobe. "Fuck! (Y/N) you're so right." He says again. "Fuck me castiel" you say in his ear, "oh fuck! (Y/N) I'm gonna cum!!" He tells, panting slightly "Cum inside me Cas" you say looking him in the eye "cum with me (Y/N)" he says pushing you both over the edge and you climax together. You slide Cas out of you and climb back into your seat. You both clean yourselves up and pull on your clothing and begin driving home.

Wow! That one was tension and excitement filled! Hope y'all liked it. Thanks for reading, more to come. Next one is Balthazar!