🦋*+lovely mission+*-🦋

You were walk in the hills until your albino crow landed on your shoulder "Mission in the cherry fields! you'll be accompanied by the mist pillar!"  your crow said softly. Your crow has a very soft and quiet tone.

'mist pillar..? Tokito-sama..?' you thought, you blushed slightly thinking of him 'what is this feeling..?' you thought.

as you arrived you saw him staring at the clouds, you smiled slightly watching him until he spoke

"staring is rude you know..?" he said without looking at you.

"uhm.. sorry..!" you said nervously and blushed out of embarrassment, he turned around and looked you up and down..

"hmm.. what did I say again..?" he mumbled to himself and walked away

"W-wait!" you called out running after him

he didn't reply and kept quiet while continuing to walk farther into the hills.

As you both were walking, squirrels were throwing acorns on the floor making you break some and kick some away. When you were walking, you accidentally tripped on an acorn and fell on Muichiro.

your eyes were closed shut, you soon felt hands grabbed both of your shoulders.

"can you get off of me now..? your heavy." Muichiro said casually.

You turned flustered and got up quickly, now you were on top of him.. in a weird.. position

"oh jeez.." you whined in embarrassment

he put both of his hands on your waist, keeping his blank expression, he then pushed you off and sat up.

"hey!" you yelled

he stood up and dusted his clothes off, continuing to walk away..

you got up and started chasing after him, he was very fast.

you both eventually made it to a flower field on one side and a village on the other, Muichiro headed straight for the flower field. He sat down and stared at the clouds.

watching him made you blush a bit, knowing how peaceful he's being..

you soon found yourself watching the clouds as well, you then thought it was a good idea to make a flower crown for him..

you picked up a pale turquoise tulip and a white rose, you wrapped the stems together many times until you officially made a flower crown.

You placed the flower crown on his head.

"huh..?" he hummed as he felt the flower crown gently get placed on his head..

you smiled happily then you felt someone grab your hand..

"why did you give me this..?" he asked as he leaned close

"I-I u-uhmmm, its a gift! mhm, its a gift!" you managed to say and pulled your hand back quickly then leaned away.

"hm... what was I talking about again..?" he questioned himself before he went back to looking at the clouds.

you then got concerned about him forgetting something twice in a row..

as you were thinking deep in your thoughts you felt a head lay on your lap, you looked down to see Muichiro, closing his eyes and resting his head on your lap..

"eek!" you squeaked as you started blushing intensely out of embarrassment.

he was sleeping... he looked so peaceful..

"stop staring at me.." he said with his eyes closed

you turned red as he said that, it shocked you 

'HE WAS AWAKE..?! THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING..!' you thought

"im sorry!" you said as you cooled down.

~*+5 hours later+*~

the moment you had with Muichiro kept replaying in your head as you were laying on your futon.

you groaned in your pillow as you were kicking your feet.

you then heard your wooden slide door slide open, you turned around and saw no one.. but when you turned back to facing the window, you saw Muichiro 'damn he's fast' you thought.

"i'm hungry." he said while keeping his blank expression

"hi hungry I'm-" you managed to get out before you got cut off

"make me food." he demanded

"ehh..? but this isn't my home and it isn't yours either.. we are just staying here for the night.."  you said with a concerned look 

"does it look like I care..?" he asked then crossed his arms

you rubbed the back of your head nervously and had a awkward smile.. "uhm... yea-" you blurted out and got cut off by Muichiro pinning you against the wall.

"well I don't." he said in an annoyed tone but his emotions were hid behind his emotionless expression

your face was turning red and you were blushing very hard

"s-sorr-" you managed to get out before he covered your mouth with his hand

he spoke "sorry isn't enough." he said 

you removed his hand away from your mouth "okay! ill make you something to eat!" you said with a closed eye awkward smile

"you know what..? never mind" He said before he pinned you down on your futon and cuddled with you.

"lets just go to sleep" he said calmly and fell asleep.. you two slept together all night.

-*+Words:760 words!+*-

jeez this took forever ☺️