Prolouge

Angels and Demons, known to be the enemies of different virtues and beliefs. Believe it or not, in another world they are simply two very different kingdoms and very different races, but had otherwise lived in harmony with one another despite the conflicts that have arisen in the past. This story is set in that world, and we begin in the Kingdom of the Underworld.

You see, the young Prince, heir to the Underworld Kingdom and the son of the King of the underworld himself lived in a shining castle. Although the young Prince had everything he had wanted and desired from his father and more, he remained selfish, cruel and unkind. On one gloomy night, an old woman with broken bat wings came to the castle and told the young Demon Prince that she would offer him a single rose in return for food and shelter for one night. The prince, however, sneered at the gift and turned the woman away; but she warned him that looks can be deceived and that beauty came from within.

When he and eventually his father turned her a way a second time, she revealed herself to be a beautiful Enchantress, a traitorous succubus to his father. The Prince begged for her forgiveness but it was too late, for she saw that there was no love in his heart. She punished the Prince and turned him into a Beast and turned all his servants into household objects, and destroyed his Father, leaving the distraught prince a kingdom he did not know how to rule, let alone look after one.

Ashamed by his fortune and his appearance, the Prince locked himself away within his castle, and ceased all interactions with the Kingdom of Heaven. Eventually, the allied nation soon forgot about the royal family and its people. A mirror was provided to the beast, as a means of seeing what had been happening beyond his castle and his world, and the rose he had been offered bloomed into full health and was indeed magical. It would continue blooming until the last petal fell upon his 24th birthday, and if he learned to love someone and receive that love in return, the spell would be broken. If not, he would transform completely into a monster of pure evil, his servants will remain suspended in animation, and his kingdom would be engulfed in blood and fear forever.

As the years progressed, and his violent tendencies growing stronger and more uncontrollable, he lost all hope in redemption, and gave up entirely. After all, who could ever learn to love something as hideous as himself?

A/N: I hope you enjoy the prologue for this :) I don't own South Park and Beauty and the Beast AND I don't ship Damien X Pip. I found the roles fitting as well as how I've seen art depicting Damien as a demon and Pip as an Angel (Cover art) and it sparked up the idea ^.^

EDIT28/08/2018: This story is going through some changes to fit more with my original idea with it, so sit tight for some changes to both grammar and story. I also now fully ship Dip (well, a long time after posting this actually haha xD)