Meeting the Beast

Back at the town up in the Kingdom of Heaven, Pip spent some time reading in the garden he took time caring for earlier. He liked watering the plants and tending to the veggie patch, as if he were tending to the most precious little children he could find. It did take him a while but he enjoyed doing this whenever he could. Using his wings as a small blanket, Pip enjoyed the peaceful serenity of the garden, or until he heard someone knock on the fence gate in a little tune. Pip rolled his eyes, got up from his spot and turned to see the face of Gregory, just as he suspected. He watched the taller Angel fly over and pick him up, twirling him around as if they were already married, a thought that disgusted the boy. Pip eventually slipped out of Gregory's arms and hovered away from the rather stubborn angel before him.

"What are you doing here Gregory?"

"Why it's simple Pip! I'm here to protect you while your friend is away."

"That's very kind of you but I'm fine by myself."

"Pip, I was lying and I apologise for that. I came here with a proposal. Picture this, me resting by the fire and within my arms a pretty little angel dressed in white cradling a little me. Do you want to know who that little angel in white is?"

"I really don't want to-"

"You Pip! Will you marry me?"

If Pip could find one word to describe this moment, it would have been a new word to add to the dictionary. With as much wit as he could possibly muster from his uneasiness, Pip flew towards the fence gate with Gregory in tow, shoving him away with all his might. 

"I'm sorry Gregory but you really don't deserve me. In fact, you don't deserve me at all, so why don't you stop trying for once and find a hobby!"

Hopelessly rejected in front of onlookers passing by, Greg growled and flew himself back home, embarrassment and anger showing on his face. Pip, after sighing from the event that had just happened, heard the sound of a horse heading towards him, and to his surprise saw the Pegasus that accompanied Kenny on his way to the festival. Realising with sheer horror that the Pegasus came back with no rider, Pip asked his loyal horse where his best friend had gone, grabbing his coat and mounting the Pegasus before they started making their way towards the last place Kenny was seen: The Forest.

After what seemed like hours on end looking though the woods, both Pegasus and rider stopped to take a rest in a clearing but found a ripped part of an Orange Parka that belonged to Kenny! After Pip looked up from the ripped Parka, he saw a gloomy castle and seeing that his friend might be inside, he decided to walk/fly inside the deserted castle. Once he was inside, he started wandering through the dark and empty halls of the castle as he desperately called for Kenny, hoping to get a response from him.

"Kenny! Are you in here?! Is anyone even here?!"

Somewhere else, the objects in the room were discussing on what might have happened to the angel in the orange parka within the kitchen. Stan, the little tea cup, hastily ran into the room and approached Wendy with a happy smile on his polished surface.

"Sister, Sister! There's another boy in the castle! There's another angel in the castle!"

"Not another word from you Stan. I'll have no more of you saying that a person other than all of us are in this castle."

A broom came into the room saying that a boy, another angel, had been wandering around the castle. This confirmed Stan's word and left everyone with open mouths.

"Told ya! Maybe he can break off the curse?"

"I won't hold my hopes up high brother. I don't think it matters who or what gender they are but I'm not so sure Stan. All we can do is hope I guess."

While Pip was walking through the halls of the castle, Kyle and Cartman were at it again but stopped bickering when the angel walked past them, still calling out Kenny's name and waiting for a response. To Kyle, Cartman looked as if he'll shout 'HELLO!' as as a response to this, he started dragging him away, falling onto the carpet as the fat candlestick ran to guide the boy around the dark halls of the castle.

"Kenny?! Are you here?! Where are you?!"

Cartman, now knowing what Pip had been looking for, guided him to where the dungeon was and that's where Pip found his friend quite easily, as the orange parka stood out from the dark.

"Kenny! Thank goodness I've found you!"

"Pip! I'm glad to see you too but you must get out of here before that 'Thing' comes back!"

"I'm not going back without you."

"But you must! You have to!"

"I won't! How do I get you out of here?"

"Unless you want to die from blood loss form torn wings, then there's no chance you can get be free from here."

"But perhaps if there was something in there that's sturdy enough, we can break the door from your side!"

Kenny didn't have the time to respond when something latched onto Pip's Cape and lifted him off the floor. Yelping, Pip struggled to get free, his cape ripping until it tore apart from the thing that had grabbed it. Falling back to the floor, the frightened boy looked up to see a tall and menacing figure hiding in the dark as it's wings looked like it was about to blow him away.

"What are you doing in here?!"

"Please spare forgiveness! I'm here to take my best friend home. He's the only friend I have, can't you please spare him?"

"He should have thought of that before coming here! Now leave before I rip your wings apart as well! He's lucky enough to even regenerate after that!"

"Please! I'll do anything you want!"

"Leaving is what I want you to do! Now go!"

"Wait! Take me in his place instead!"

"You- wait, you'll do that for him?"

"I will, but, please come into the light. I want to see you before I give you my word."

The creature stepped hesitantly into the bright red moonlight that shone through a window. As he appeared, Pip saw the creature as a man with demon horns, fangs, ripped bat wings he can still fly with and skin coloured grey and red. His eyes were pure red and his hair was menacing and the colour of a type of black that meant 'death'. Pip gasped, but he looked at the beast none the less. In front of him was a creature of mercy, and his entire being shouted at him to change his mind, to try and escape while he still had the chance. However, what kept him in place was his heart, and it was convincing him as to why he should stay in place of Kenny. Perhaps something good will come out of this? An eventual rescue perhaps? It was false hope, but hope he decided to hold onto. Standing up as straight as he could, he approached the beast with trembling wings, tears daring to slide down his cheeks. Looking directly in the beast's blood red eyes once again, Pip swallowed the pit within his throat and spoke loud and clear.

"I'll keep to my word."

"Done!"

The demon opened the cell and shoved the young angel into the cell, grabbing Kenny and dragging him outside. Lifting his clawed hands towards a frightened and pleading angel, the demon muttered a spell that surrounded Kenny with bright light, presumably a light that was to send him home to the Kingdom of Heaven. At that exact moment, Pip watched as his friend was sent back home, some place he was now last away from forever. At that very moment, the young angel was unable to do nothing but watch with tears in his eyes as they fell freely from his cheeks.

A/N: I've finally updated this! :D

I don't own anything in the story

EDIT28/08/2018: Edited this chapter, so hasta la vista baby I can finally concentrate on this story without this prodding at the back of my mind! :D