𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍︶꒦꒷★꒷꒦︶

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
︶꒦꒷★꒷꒦︶

Claire watched with raised brows as Carl rushed down the field towards his father and Roman, Hershel and Beth also slowly making their way over to them. The woman outside the fence, who was—up until this moment—being ignored by the walkers around her, stumbled around. Claire figured that the woman was bitten, and the walkers had taken no interest in her.

The woman pulled out a sword, killing the walkers one by one before tumbling to the floor. Two gunshots rattled around the trees, Claire's eyes following Rick and Romans distant figures yank the gate open and rush out.

"What the hell are they doing?" Claire muttered, walking forward to see the men better and raising her head to her eyebrows to block the sun from her eyes. Rick lifted the woman over his shoulder and walked back within the gates, Roman close behind as Carl closed the gate.

The others watched in confusion as Rick walked back up the field and into the courtyard, Carl, Roman, Hershel and Beth holding the baby close behind. "Is she bit?" Claire stuttered, tailing behind Roman as Rick rushed the woman inside. "No, gunshot wound." Rick answered, Carl unlocking and opening gates for the group as everyone flooded inside the common area.

"Carl, get a blanket." Rick instructed, looking over at Beth as he dragged the woman down the stairs, "Beth, water and a towel." The girl nodded, passing the baby to Claire, who cradled her to her chest as Beth ran off.

Carl laid out the blanket beside the storage locker, Rick dropping the woman atop it. Claire watched nervously, glancing over at Marcus as he kept a distance from the woman. "She's not coming in the cell blocks—woah woah woah, steady now." He grabbed the water and towel from Beth, pouring some of the water on the woman's chest. "It's alright. It's alright. Hey, hey, look at me."

She opened her eyes, looking up at Rick, "Who are you?" He asked, the woman lunging for the sword the Rick had set on the ground. Rick kicked it away, holding the woman down, "No. We're not going to hurt you, unless you try something stupid first, okay?"