ten (contains smut)

I woke up in the same position that I fell asleep in last night. I look up and see bam Awake looking down at me smiling.
"you, ok?" I ask slightly laughing.
"Yeah just didn't think I would have such a nice, pretty girl in my bed. Naked." He says with the biggest smile on his face. I smile back and take a deep breath. I could feel my legs slightly shake.
"WAKE UP YOU SEX HAVERS!" Ryan yells. Nearly breaking the door of the hinges.
"Calm down!" Bam yells at him. Ryan starts ranting, but me and Bam could not understand a word.

"Are you ok?" I ask Ryan.
"No! I could hear you moaning all night! Not fun! Then Bam saying he's gonna cum in your mouth!" He yells. "I am gonna make this room soundproof so I wont ever have to hear that shit again!" He yells as he walks out of the room. Slamming the door behind him.
"The door nearly broke of the hinges." I quietly say. "He must have hated hearing us last night." I mumble.
"It's fine. He'll get over his little bitchy fit. We might just get bullied for it for a few days. Maybe weeks, or months I don't know." Bam says.
"he's so gonna tell Johnny about this. Fuck." I say getting off Bam, rolling over laying on my side. Opposite from Bam. Bam also rolls over and wraps his arm around my waist pulling my hips into his.

"Do you really have a fucking boner right now?" I ask while laughing.
"Just one round?" He asked with pleading eyes.
"Fine just lock the door so Ryan doesn't bust through the door." I say. Bam quickly got up and locked the door. I laid down on my back with the blanket off me. Bam quickly comes back onto the bed and crawls onto me.

Bam starts kissing me but slowly starts moving down my neck. He kept kissing my body the further and further he went down. Once he got down to my thighs, he started leaving hickeys on them. I started moaning a bit too loudly because Bam shoved one of his shirts into my mouth. To muffle my moans. He kept kissing my thighs slowly getting closer to my area. Bam licks my clit making me moan loudly. Luckily it was muffled, so Ryan couldn't hear it from where his room is. He slowly sticks his tongue into my hole. He hit spots I didn't think he could get to. After I while I was getting closer until Bam randomly stopped. "Fuck I need to feel you around me." Bam says coming face to face with me.

Bam slams himself into me. I moaned loudly into the shirt. Bam moved the shirt out of my mouth and made out with me. Our tongues collided. It felt so amazing, like I was in heaven. He was thrusting in and out of me so fast I was not comprehending anything else that was happening. Bam pulled back and moved down to my neck, leaving hickeys all over my neck and chest. We were both getting closer. As I hit climax, Bam pulled out and came all over my stomach.

"Fuck." He mutters, looking down at my body. He gets up and walks out of the room, making sure he closed it behind him. He took a minute and came back with a wet cloth. He wiped my stomach and my area. I get up and put on my under garments. I quickly looked through my draws and find jeans and my cky shirt. I put those on and walk out to the lounge room. Ryan was sitting there watching tv.

"I can't look at you in the eyes anymore." Ryan says in disgust. I laughed at him, he then started laughing at himself for saying that.
"Calm down its not the end of the world." I tell him.
"Nah but it's the end of your fuck session." He says. I look at him.
"You fucking bitch!" I yell jumping onto him. I sat down on his chest. He was begging for me to get off, as we were both laughing. Bam walks out only with Sweatpants on.
"What the fuck?" He says, seeing me and Ryan.
"I said her fuck session was done, and she jumped on me!" He yells.
"Lee get off him." Bam says while laughing. I slightly huff and get off of him. I turn around and look at Ryan. Poking my tongue out at him.

"You bitch!" Ryan yells getting off the couch. I ran quickly out the back door into the yard. I heard the screen door get pushed again and suspected it was Ryan. As I was running, I fell right into the ditch.
"Fuck!" I yelled out. Why did Raab have to cover it back up. Ryan was laughing behind me and so was Bam. "Shut up!" I yell, getting out of the ditch.
"How fucking dumb are you!?" Ryan asks.
"Its raabs fault for covering it back up. Wait Bam, didn't Ape ask for you to fill this up after the shot?" I asked Bam. His face of realization was funny.