𝓟𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ⭒

___________________

___________________

        "WELL, i mean your already at the door girl. just knock on dat bitch." priscilla spoke up from the phone as naya looked up from the phone, eyeing the dark grey double doors.

"i don't know guys, i have a weird gut feeling about this..." naya used her free hand to pat her hair down since it was a new wig. "girl, i gave you this chance. yo ass betta not waste it." priscillia reminded her friend again as she was mainly the reason why naya was here.

she heard that someone was in need of an assistant, and naya was recently fired from being one so she thought that naya was the perfect fit. so like she did, she hooked a good sis up and now naya was here at the doorstep.

naya heavily sighed as her other close friend, gianna, joined the call, smoking a full blunt at 9 am in the morning.

priscilla and naya deadpanned the camera as gianna furrowed her eyebrows, putting her blunt out on her ashtray. "damn, so a bitch cant smoke a blunt?" she tilted her head, gaining eye rolls from her friends.

"oh you there already?" giannna put her face closer to the phone as she observed what was going on. "oh you is there. thought i was trippin'." she murmured, walking out of her kitchen to another room.

"babe, open the door and call us back. please and thank you, byeeee!" priscillia innocently smiled as gianna was just eating straight out of an ice cream tub.

"wha— but before she could even finish her sentence, the sound of the call ended which meant she was by herself.  she silently kissed her teeth as her eyes gazed back at the door, awaiting for it to be opened.

it was either she got the job, or she didn't. no big deal right?

as she was about to knock on the door, a short black man in a suit opened it immediately. naya dropped her hand down as she looked down at the person, trying her hardest to not look rude.

"miss davis?" he brought out a paper note from his pocket, reading it carefully. "er— yeah. i mean yes." she stuttered on her words as he eyed her face again, bringing out another piece of paper with her face on it to tell if it was actually her.

he looked at the two before shrugging. "eh, close enough. right this way please." naya watched him strut his little body down the hallways as she close the door behind her.

as she continued walking, she noticed the huge paintings on the walls. many of them were from different artists, and she could tell that they were very expensive. she wasn't even surprised. once she saw the outside of the mansion, she knew she was in for a lot.

but one picture stood out to her. she stopped walking and faced the picture, tilting her head. it was clearly a family picture with the mom and dad standing at the back with a man and woman sitting in front of them which should be the children. as she looked closer she that the parents had a big smiles on their faces, however the children didn't. just a simple dull face which looked like they were held captive.

"miss davis?" the short man, who she figured out was the butler, was waiting for her. naya snapped out of her thoughts as she continued to follow him into the kitchen.

naya was amazed at the kitchen as she's never seen one like it. the white marble floors, the gold chandeliers, the huge wine rack with multiple wines from all over. she blinked a few times before realising two men were sitting on the table in front of her.

they both got out of their seats as they kindly gestured her to sit infront them. once naya sat down, the butler held a gold tray with a few papers on it. okay she knew they were rich, but rich rich?

the light-skinned guy infront of her, took the paper out of the tray and placed it on the table as the dark-skinned guy just stared at her, completely stunned.

the light-skinned guy looked at naya's face, who looked completely scared as he found out it was because of his friend who was completely death staring at her.

"ma nigga, why you staring at shordy like dat fo?" he popped his friends arm, making him hiss. his hiss came to a pause as he remember naya was looking at him, making him wink at her.

"sup ma, the names chris. christian combs. i'm twenty, well twenty one in may. i'm a scorpio, i'm currently single but that can change wit yo fine ass." he rambled on quickly as naya stared at him, completely stunned.

on the other hand, the light-skinned guy kissed his teeth as he rubbed his eyes completely tired of his friend. "ignore his ass please. and you, the fuck up wid allat shit, this ain't ya interview is it?" he scolded his friend as christian looked like he didn't give a fuck.

"and that's kayden, we'on like him. he's rude and is not no fun at all." christian mugged kayden making naya slightly snicker, as she quickly covered her mouth.

"i think ima like you." christian smiled, finally shutting his mouth as kayden started the interview. naya liked the energy from the both of them, they were nice and made her really comfortable, showing her that all that worrying was for nothing.

"so miss davis, give us what you got." kayden smiled, as naya cleared her throat, ready to give this her all.

"my name is ifunanya davis, but you can call me naya. and this is me." she smiled.

_______________

hey yalllll, how was the prologue? i hope yall like it! chapter 1 is coming soon, i promise

solana outtt ❤️🤪💘😛😍