Chapter 5

"What most cutest than her in this world?" - Kalvin

Her cute act brought him to smile a little and he made a face close to her and said,

"See you soon! My Goddess!"

And leaves, with a tiny trace on her cheeks, and finds his secretary giving him a chuckle

"Mr Kalvin, I think our cafe is under renovation and may be useless," Kin said.

"Maybe, I think so Mr. Kin" he declared with a heavy sigh.

Raelynn's hands went cheeks "Wait, what did he say just, beauty goddess, me, to him, how come that? I didn't know him! How can he flirt with a strange girl? Oh my god! Is this a parallel world I'm breathing, How..."

stopped by a phone call from a customer for an order, her mind was completely dipped with work.

As the sun set, Raelynn's parents came home, the home was got at the first floor of the coffee shop, they said, they needed to chat with her about something important,

"Yes, Ma Pa. Tell me, you both said something important to discuss with me"Raelynn stared.

Sofie took her hands in hers, "My dear, we both think that it's time for your marriage,"

Raelynn's world was literary quiet, Nick's hands went to her head padding a little, "As you know we both are in our 70s, and we need our only lovely daughter to marry a boy and enjoy her life "

"B-B-But I was greatly happy with you both, and I do not need marriage, "Raelynn said with small tears.

Sofie hugged her"We are doing this for your welfare, my dear, we can't guarantee your life safety with our old body, please, my dear love, accept this"

Raelynn's head hit a thought, and wiped her tears, "OK Pa, OK Ma, I accept the marriage and I can marry any man you two wish for but I have one demand from both of you." she paused.

"Yes my child go ahead, I accept whatever your demand was, "Nick said to her.

"Pa, if you are ready to get treatment for a health problem I can marry, "She said hopeful answer from him.

"Oh my child, of course, darling I am happy that you accepted the marriage "Nick said with happy tears in his eyes,

He hugged Raelynn and Sofie.

Then Sofie started to talk about Kalvin's parents' visit, but Raelynn stopped her and she said, she could marry any man they wished her.

A

ll she was concerned about her father's treatment, nothing else.

Soon after their dinner, Raelynm went to her room, Sofie hurriedly took her phone to call Mary to notify this interesting news.

.

As there Kalvin was just sitting before Mary's phone, and watching it for over half an hour for one call. Mary even rebuked him but he didn't care about her.
.

Time passed, and she forced him to eat dinner when he was about to stand they heard the phone ringing, Kalvin begged her mother to attend to the call whose hands were in Mary one hand, them finally she attended by turning on the speaker,