roommates - suguruxreader

— i just wanna be one of your girls tonight

It was a tiring day y/n after her shift, she decided to head towards her room for a well-deserved nap but pausing at the sight of her roommate, Geto Suguru, sitting in the living room. She glanced at him as she walked by— feeling a bit uneasy at the stare she was receiving from the man. "Is there something you want to say, Suguru?" she finally spoke up as she leaned against the couch while she stared him down.

His lips curled up into his signature smile, his eyes forming crescents. "I was just wondering if you'd like to unwind with me, if you get what I'm putting down." he purred— his eyes meeting her (e/c) ones. y/n thought about his proposition— shrugging her shoulders as she decided to give it a try. She's had a long day after all.

Suguru's breath hitches at the sight of y/n slipping out of her shirt and bra, her exposed form adding fuel to the already burning desire within him. He watches her, captivated by her beauty, the anticipation building with each passing moment. With a slow and deliberate movement, Suguru aligns himself with y/n's wet, eager entrance. He can feel the heat radiating from her, the sheer anticipation sending shivers of pleasure down his spine. The air brims with raw intensity as their desires align, each movement deliberate and purposeful.

"Get ready, y/n," he growls, his voice rough with need. With a swift motion, Suguru pushes himself inside her, his length eagerly filling her depths. A groan of pleasure escapes his lips as he sinks deeper into her warmth, the sensation consuming him entirely. He pauses for a moment, allowing both of them to savor the exquisite connection they now share. His gaze locks with y/n's, a blend of desire and devotion shining in his eyes. Suguru's hips begin to move, a steady rhythm building as he thrusts into her with increasing fervor. The sound of their skin slapping, the mingling of their breaths, echoes in the room as they succumb to the intoxicating pleasure that envelops them.

Suguru's movements become more demanding, his grip on y/n's hips tightening as he delves deeper, driving them both closer to the edge of ecstasy. He can feel the heat building within him, the tension coiling tighter with each thrust. Suguru's voice, a husky murmur, fills the air as he presses his forehead against y/n's, their breaths mingling in a heated dance."I'm yours, y/n," he whispers, his voice heavy with passion. "Take everything I have to give."

y/n's eyes widened as she felt his thick cock deep inside of her, causing a buldge to form in her stomach as she trembled— pulling geto down as she bit down onto her broad shoulders, clawing at his back. "y-you're in too deep!" she cried out, tears prickling her eyes as she moaned out. Suguru's eyes widen with a mix of surprise and pleasure as he feels y/n's tightness envelop him, her body trembling against his. The sensation of her biting down on her shoulder, her nails digging into his back, sends a jolt of desire straight to his core. He can feel the intense connection between them, raw and unyielding. A deep groan escapes Suguru's lips as y/n cries out, his own pleasure intertwining with hers. He buries his face in the crook of her neck, his hot breath fanning across her skin as he continues his relentless rhythm, thrusting into her with unbridled passion. "You're mine, y/n," he growls, his voice filled with possessiveness. "I'll take you as deep as you can handle." His words are a promise, a pledge to fulfill her desires as they reach new heights of pleasure.

As the tears well in y/n's eyes, Suguru's movements become even more fervent. The intensity of their passion, the raw connection between them, drives him closer to the edge. He can feel the coil of pleasure tightening within him, the heat building in his core. Suguru's hand moves to y/n's throbbing clit, his touch sending sparks of electric pleasure through her body. His voice, laced with a mix of dominance and need, resonates in the air. "Come for me, princess," he commands, his voice husky with desire. "Let go and surrender to the pleasure." He continues his assault, the rhythm of his thrusts becoming more frenzied, his movements rough and powerful.

The room fills with their moans and cries, the symphony of their pleasure echoing off the walls as they both spiral towards a climax that promised to be nothing short of explosive. her back arched as she tightened around his twitching cock, her breasts near his face as her body shook from the pleasure. "i-i'm cumming geto!" she cried out as her face twisted into an expression of pure pleasure and bliss while she squirted. Suguru's eyes widen with a mix of surprise and arousal as he feels y/n's body tightening around him, her back arching in ecstasy. The sight of her moaning and shaking with pleasure ignites a primal desire within him, pushing him further towards the edge of his own release. His grip on her hips tightens, his thrusts growing more urgent as he feels her climax approaching. Suguru's lips part in a silent gasp as y/n cries out her impending orgasm, her words fueling his own desire. He can sense her body trembling against him and watches as her face contorts into an expression of pure bliss.

As y/n's walls clench around him and she squirts, a surge of pleasure courses through Suguru's veins. He relishes in the hot, pulsating sensations that engulf his length, driving him closer to his own peak of ecstasy. His thrusts become more erratic as his own release approaches, his body tightening with every movement. A growl of pleasure escapes his throat, mirroring y/n's cries of bliss as they both surrender to their shared climax. Suguru's body tenses, muscles flexing as he succumbs to the rapturous release that washes over him. He buries himself deep within y/n, spilling his ecstasy into her as waves of pleasure consume him.

For a fleeting moment, the world seems to melt away as they both bask in the aftermath of their intense union. Suguru's breathing steadies, his body still trembling with lingering pleasure as he lazily withdraws from y/n, his eyes filled with a mix of satisfaction and adoration. "You were incredible," he murmurs, his voice laced with genuine praise. "Absolutely amazing."

(a/n): BADABING BADABOOM, FIRST JJK SMUT DONE >;) lmk if you guys have any suggestions too, or requests! lol i hope it wasn't too bad