dinner - nanamixreader

— think i need someone older

"Shh, you don't want all these people do hear, do you?" Nanami whispered into his lovers ear as his hand slipped underneath her dress, rubbing against her. "I'm trying.." she softly gasped as she bit down on her lips, trying to focus on the food they had both ordered— trying to ignore the hand between her thighs.

Nanami noticed the way she bit her lip, fighting the sensations that were building within. A mischievous glint flashed in his eyes "Is it difficult for you to concentrate, my dear?" he whispered, his voice low and tinged with predation. He continued to move his hand against her core, the friction increasing as he sought to push her to the brink of pleasure. His hand slid from between her thighs towards her lower back, fingers tracing invisible patterns on her skin.

Y/n's hand trembled as she took ahold of her fork and began to eat her pasta, letting out a shaky breath as she swallowed her food. Nanami's lips curled into a satisfied smile as he watched her attempts to focus on her meal. "That's it, y/n" he purred, his voice laced with amusement. "No matter how close you are to the edge, no moans or sighs. Show me your discipline, and I will reward you accordingly." he reminded her, his voice husky as he brought his hand back— pressing harder against her core, the stimulation intensifying. He could feel the wetness building, the proof of her desire and struggle to resist. His fingers traced a delicate line against her now soaked panties, relishing in the way she squirmed in his grasp, seeking more but unable to openly voice her demands.

— timeskip (bc i'm lazy LOLZ) —

After leaving the restaurant, Nanami led y/n through the bustling city streets, his hand firmly gripping hers. The nighttime air was cool against her skin as they walked in silence, anticipation building.

Finally, they both arrived at a discreet alleyway tucked away from prying eyes. With a swift glance to ensure that no one was around, Nanami pulled y/n into the shadowed corner, pressing her against the cold brick wall. His breath was warm and heavy against her ear as he spoke, his voice filled with a wicked excitement. "Now, my dear, this is where we truly indulge in our desires. This hidden place will be our stage tonight." Without waiting for a response, Nanami's hands skillfully found their way towards y/n's body, exploring with purpose and familiarity. His fingers slipped beneath the fabric of her clothing, tracing patterns along her heated skin. He reveled in the way her body reacted to his touch, the way her muscles tensed and breath hitched in response.

"You've been such a good girl, keeping yourself restrained for me," he murmured, his voice a seductive whisper. "But here, in the darkness, with the thrill of being caught... I want to hear your cries, pleas— your complete surrender." With a devious glimmer in his eyes, he positioned himself in front of y/n, his hands urging her to wrap her legs around his waist. His broad shoulders pinned her against the wall, creating a sense of vulnerability and excitement as he pressed his body against hers. His breath quickened, mingling with hers, as the world around the two faded into irrelevance.