Chapter Thirty One

Next morning

Taehyung drop jungkook to hospital and went to office. Jungkook looked really happy. Jungkook came to his cabin sit on the place.

Jungkook received leave letter from yoonji yesterday itself so she not come today. Jungkook sign today he have handle very thing alone. He look at his schedule saw there few appointment of patients. One will come soon.

Jungkook received a call from the receptionist saying patient who had appointment have arrived. Jungkook tell her to guide him to his cabin.

After a while Jungkook heard knock on his cabin .

Jk : please come in.

Patient came inside and bow to jungkook who did same .

Jk : so sir can you tell what problem do you have?

P : actually from the past few days I have been facing pain in my heart. Like sometimes tightness or increase in heart beat.

Jk : have you been to any other doctor or did any kinds of tests yet?

P : not yet.

Jk : ok I'll write down few test and medication for you. When you will done with those test then come tomorrow.

P : actually I am thinking giving opioid will be best. (Said with nervous voice)

Jungkook looked him

Jk : giving opioid without proper diagnosis can be very sir. I try in first place not give that cuz it can be very dangerous.

P : but have read it's good (try to convince jungkook)

Jk : sir I am the doctor not you. I know what will be good for you.

Jungkook was kinda shocked that person knowing it. He kind relaxed to cuz he know no one can give that without doctors prescription so that person taking those medicine can be impossible. That what he thought.

P : as you felt right doctor. (Give small smile to jungkook)

Who just nodded. He doesn't know but he wasn't getting good vibes from that person. He try to shrugg of that thought but he couldn't.

Like this his day went keep checking patients.

It's time to leave jungkook . He was going out immensed in his thought when his eyes fall on taehyung who was waiting for him leaning on his car.

Jungkook comes him and tae holds his waist.

Tae : what did take you so long bun. I was waiting for you.

Jk : I had to check a few of the patients before coming that why it takes a bit time hyung.

Tae : bun looks so tired. (He cupped jungkook's check and give if pecks on his lips)

Tae keeps giving peck on jungkook's lips who end up breaking to giggles.

Jk : that enough hyung (said giggling)

Tae : but I want to give you more *muah* my baby *muah* .

Jk : hyung we need to go everyone is looking at us. See.

Tae : so?

Jk : let's go. (Pushed him driver sit)

Jungkook to come to passenger seat. Jungkook don't know he was not feeling right. He was looking outside from window. Tae felt something is wrong he put his hand on jungkook's thigh and squeeze it . Gaining his attention.

Tae : you look quite disturbed bun something wrong.

Jk : don't know it just I don't know but something is not feeling right.

Jungkook slowly put his head on taehung's head who caress his head and give a peck.

After awhile tae stopped the car. Jungkook thought they are home but it's not. He came out and saw it's a beach. A cute smile break into lips.

Jungkook tip top and give a peck on tae's lips.

Jk : you're the best hyung. (Went to sea side leaving taehyung smiling)

Tae went near to jungkook. Who was looking at the sea which looks so beautiful making him clam his mind leaving all stress and overthinking. Taking deep breath feeling joy when tae backhug him placing his chin on jungkook's shoulder.

Tae : does my baby feeling better now.

Jk : much better. ( he hold tae's jaw from side and cup it)

They keep standing there close to each other watching beautiful view in front of them holding each other close to their heart. It almost sunset.

Jk : hyung (called him in low voice)

Tae : hmmm (snuggling into jungkook's neck)

Jk : it's been a while we should leave don't you think.

Tae : yeah.

Both of them don't want still went away.

They comes inside their car sitting on there places. Jungkook was doing the seatbelt and tae look at him.

The bright orange light was falling on his face making him look eternal just like goddess. He really can't keep his away from him. His intense stare felt by other.

Jungkook look at tae only to find him look at him deeply just like he is looking into his soul. Jungkook didn't realize when he lean towards to tae who was just waiting for this moment.

Tae holds jungkook's nape from one hand and from other one he opens jungkook's seatbelt making him sits on his lap. Both of their lips collide to each other in a passionate kiss.

Tae was sucking jungkook's lower lips. Jungkook's hands were stroking his hair pulling him more closer. Jungkook moan in tae's mouth when he bits jungkook's lower lip.

Jk : hmmmmmmm~ ( he moan feeling tae's tongue in his mouth. Both of there tongue fighting for dominance when tae's hands cupped jungkook's clothes breast who moaning.)

Jungkook was trying best to keep up with tae but it's getting difficult for him. Tae understand it he broke the kiss with saliva string. Tae start giving wet kisses on his jaw time to time sucking it leaving hickeys their going down neck. Hands open all buttons of his shirt and cupping his naked breast making jungkook to loose his mind.

Jk : hyung~ hmmm~ more ahh~

Jungkook lewd moans making tae insane he take one nipple in his mouth and start sucking it. Making jungkook to throw his head backward. Jungkook pushing him more into his chest feeling pleasure. Tae hand playing with other nipple pinching it cupping. He change into another nipple.

At this point jungkook felt something hard poking his ass. Tae too removed his mouth from jungkook's nipples. when he realize that he got hard just from their move out section. Jungkook back to his sit he was blushing mess.

Jk : I can help you hyung.

Tae : ohh (tae was shy he didn't really realize it.) It's fine bun . It will ok. First we should go home.

Tae speed his car wanted to go home and solve his problem by himself. It's not like he didn't want make love but he doesn't want that jungkook to do just before tae wanted he wants jungkook to ready. Well he doesn't know that jungkook is eveready just a bit shy to talk it loud.

Please vote and comment your opinion
Please follow
Stay tuned for the next part ☺.