THE BEGINNING

Min juns pov

„well, uhm, I never had any experience with any stage or camera presence...uhh...I like the color yellow...uhm...and...uhm...yeah. I don't know what to say else, sorry"

why do I have to be so embarrassing...I really would like to sink into the ground now. why do I always have to talk so random stuff...?!
...
WHY AM I THINKING SO MUCH?!

My gaze wanders over the jury as they nod and write something down. then they look up at me. „okay Min jun, what are you singing/dancing/rapping for us now...?"

ok...they didn't laugh or grin...I hope they don't think I'm stupid or anything. why am I even thinking about this now? CONCENTRATE MIN JUN!

I smile awkwardly. „I will...uhm...sing shape of you by Ed Sheeran, while dancing my self made choreography to it"

they nod again. „you can start"

I breath one time, really deep before starting.

They put the instrumental version of shape of you on, while I sang and danced to it. The choreography isn't that hard so I had enough time and energy to breath relaxed and hit every note.

My strengths are singing, even very high pitched, and dancing. I can rap but I would prefer to sing more.

Right after I finished my performance I got a waterbottle from a staff. I thanked him and looked back at the jury, but they only nod and smile a bit.

was it really that bad...?

„take a seat back in the waiting room, as soon as everyone is done auditioning we will look at all the notes we wrote and then bring all back here"

I nod

I walk out of the room and back to the waiting room. All the other applicants watched my performance like we watched Eunwo ones, because when I entered the room, they all start to clap and smile too.

I smile back. „thank you!"

then I sit back next to Eunwo

„woah, this was really good! when they won't take you...I don't know, then they are just stupid"

we both laugh

„thank you, Eunwo"

——————-

after some time we were talking again about some random stuff.

I was talking about how I had to move to different countries, as I feel a head slowly falling down on my shoulder. I grin a bit, but let him like this. he literally fell asleep haha

wait...was my story really that boring...?

I chuckle.

Then I look around in the room. The half of the people fell asleep

I feel a bit tired too, but I want to be awake and wake up Eunwo and the others as soon as the results are released.