Karma's way of doing things (Chris death)

Ok so if this sound completely wrong I'm writing it based on what I just read so yeah😭

Chris looked at the campers grimly. He wanted to apologize. No amount of sorrys can help you now, Chris.

Katie can't even bear to be alive without Sadie
Gwen doesn't want to hear a guitar ever again.
Leshawna can't look at a TV without remembering Harold.
Duncan'll see Courtney on every stage, each song he hears sounding too much like Courtney's own voice.
Izzy can't bear to step foot in a tent after she saw Owen/Geoff sewn together.
Eva was practically unscathed, but she sometimes hears the screams of her fellow campers.
Cody sees noah everytime he goes near a body of water, and knows he didn't try and find DJ and feels a bag of guilt follow him around.

This is what you've done Chris. It's affected them mentally and physically. Duncan's nose is broken. Some of them have caught illnesses.

They don't trust you Chris. They want to be left on the boat Chris. You have to find them on your own. Or maybe they'll find you. You venture to the food tent, looking for any sign of a body. Alejandro walks to the fridge. What awaits him is something horrid.
Heather's beautiful face is strung up like a trophy.

"MI AMOR"" HEATHER MI AMOR, MI AMOR, LO SIENTO, TE AMO" he shrieks in Spanish, "te amo.." he sobs.

There Chris. The meanest of them all has perished. God help you with whatever revenge they're plotting. Alejandro has left. He can't bear it. He walks back to the boat sobbing. He has a spare set of keys to the boat. Once you die, he'll drive away.

Next you walk to the medical tent, and what awaits you is even more greusome. There they are, Geoff and Owen. Sewn together. Conjoined twins. As you stare at this sight you hear a faint grumbling. It grows louder. Louder. Until all you can hear is that.

Give him what he wishes Chris.
Give it him now.

They haven't eaten for days, Chris. Give them some food. That's all they wish. You remember Owens love for food? Even willing to eat the slop chef conjured. Run Chris. Run to where heather's body hovers. Find some food. Anything will do. You find a can of peaches in the fridge/freezer. Quick. Time is always ticking. He's growing hungrier Chris. It's either the food or you. Leave it next to him. There. You place down the can next to Owens hand. But, that can't be Owens. It's too dark. You see a red stitching on the shoulder. It's Geoff's arm. Burnt to a brown. No time to ponder what happened to it.

You walk to the cliff. Faint memories re appear in your corrupted mind. The first challenge in the first season. To jump off it. That'll be your challenge, Chris. You hear a faint whisper. The dumb blonde your perverted self liked most.

"Jump Chris" the voice grows distorted.

"Jümp ør îll püßh yôû"

Quick. Do it. Jump. You run to the cliff edge and jump. Now pray that you're luckier than Lindsay. You land in a bush. A bush close to Lindsay's body. You see a stick plunged through her forehead, like a third eye. Her once perfect face is now a distorted, gruelling mess. Dried blood is on her face and an eye has popped out it's socket. Something stands out to you. The same red stitching is on her lips, sewn together. Silent.
Though, you wonder, how did she speak. Give you the little prompts you needed.

You ignore this and attempt to get out the bush. You instead fall into the river. The ever changing currents of the river carry you to the dock, as if it's been commanded. There you see noah. The sarcastic, nerdy boy that in his heart only ever wanted to be left alone. And he was. In the forest. 2 weeks away from survival. There's some rope near it, like it's worn out. But that wasn't there before, this place is wierd. You check the length of it. Just enough to hang yourself. Get it, Chris? They want you to sacrifice yourself. Sacrifice yourself so they can be freed. Sacrifice yourself or they'll do it themselves. But you can't. You can't do that to yourself. You're too self absorbed, narssisictic, sadistic, selfish to do that. You like yourself too much. They know this. They wanted to see if you've changed. Obviously not.

You make your way to the fire pit, feeling as if people are watching you. They are Chris. Watching your every move. The fire is burning. But how? No one couldve lit one. He thought. You look into it and what awaits you is burnt into your mind. Engraved. The kind, caring girl who loved nothing more than the crashing of waves and the salty ocean. Burnt. The exact opposite of what she adored. Her once teal jumper almost burnt to a crisp, her face looking as if it was melted. She stares at you, unblinking.

Stare

Stare

Stare

"Don't start a fight you can't finish" she whispers through the ashes. And that's what you've done. If you can't finish this fight, they will. Don't blink Chris.
Hope you like a good staring contest.

You better not lose.

After that ordeal you feel another pair of eyes watching you. You still don't understand? Idiot. Walking through the forest you see the model boy. The boy you only cast for his looks, dead. His face skinned off. You remember him? You must remember his rule. Look away Chris. And don't look again. But his reflection is everywhere. The lake, your silver band the button of your shirt. He follows you. Everywhere.
You walk away hurriedly. You don't want to see that again. Though then you see Sadie. The girl you tore apart from her life. Her sister. Her best friend. Katie Uratu. She forever hates you for that. As she should.

You haven't found DJ, and are glad you haven't. The sweetest boy on the island, king of the forest, a mamas boy. The animals hate you. Despise you. They want revenge for there ruler. The will avenge him. All kinds of woodland creatures from squirrels to birds to bunnies and deer. They come to attack you. Eating at your skin. Nipping on your ankle. Making you sacrifice your blood for Devon. The boy that once cared for them. The boy that is lost, forevermore.

You walk into the shed you once let Duncan be locked inside of.  Sharp instruments and fishing tools awaiting anyone who dares to use them. Two people wait for you there. Harold V and Tyler Kenard. Tyler greets you first, his elongated mouth looking as if it was an everlasting void. He was stretched on a rack. That must've hurt, you think. Better him than you. Because that's all you can think. Not even a shred of pity. Your as bad as the killer. Harolds body is without a head. That is, until you look to the side of you. An old style television, with Harolds head inside. You let this happen. They're dead because of you. You refused the offer of sacrifice. Now your fate is in the hands of karma. And that karma is much worse than death. They have a plan. You hear footsteps behind you. This engages your fight or flight mode. Such a coward. Always picking flight, like you did a month ago. They still chase you, never giving up. They're catching up Chris. Courtneys hand covers your mouth, like she was caught. Noah's still damp hand grabs your hair. Heather's hand clutches your cheek, her long nails digging into your skin. DJs hand pulls your eye, the mercy he once had for you long gone. They rip you apart, with the help of the others. Limb by limb, eye by eye until you're a heap of limbs and facial features. I warned you Chris.
They were always going to get you.

May your soul be locked out of heaven and hell forever, stuck in the in-between. May no one find or forgive you. They will never forget.

This is karma's way of doing things.
And you always get that karma, in the end.

WOOOOOOOOOOO I FINISHED. WELL ALMOST!!!! I SWEAR THERE'S LIKE 1 MORE CHAPTER. I CANNOT WIAT FOR THE REVERSE! I HOPE CHRIS' DEATH IS CORRECT BC I JUST BASED THIS ON SOMETHING I READ HERE.

ILY ALLL!