good eye

WOAH! I know I took forever with this chapter, but I'm back~ 😈
And also- thank you all so much for the votes!
Back to the story now **
....
.
-still chishiyas pov-
...
I sigh.
We, including the surviving players, waited for the screen to light up. To role a dice on our fait..

The dice lands on 3. And door number 3 opens on cue... you get it.
Everyone walks through the door and into the new area. Right away I could tell the temperature changed, it was much colder now and the air felt moist.. but it seemed no one else noticed it.
The place didn't have much of a light source, so it was harder to see, but not impossible. I looked around best I could to try and piece together where exactly I was. I could tell from the cold and moist air there was probably water somewhere around, and the sound of a girl screaming and a SPLOOSH confirmed my thoughts.
The lights came on shortly after, revealing that we were in what looked to be a HUGE inside water park... and the girl that fell in the pool being pulled out of the water. Niragi laughed at her standing there soaked and angry.
This game will be different, and hopefully it will be entertaining. I'm not the biggest fan of water, but a place like this isn't one to complain about. I was honestly impressed that they have this in here.

-niragis pov-
..
.
.
I lagh at the girl that fell in the pool, it was hilarious! She looked so mad. I knew this game would be entertaining, a fucking water park? I was curious to see how the ai would ruin a place like this. I glance over at chishiya who looked.. how he normally did. Not even a water park could make him budge? This kid is immune to emotions.

The annoying ai voice started and a screen I didn't even notice lit up revealing itself.

"Game: flag run. In teams, players will hunt down all 120 flags in the timeset of 4 hours. Flags are spread out randomly throughout the water park. The last 4 teams with the lowest flag count, it will be game over. Rules: none. Let the game commence"

The voice finished.. wait a minute.
No rules!? He'll yeah! I knew this game would be entertaining!
I smirk at chishiya, who kinda just glances back at me without caring much.. that blond bitch.
I hope he drowns.

"Alright blondie, let's get hunting"

I say leading the way. All we have to do is look for flags? That should be easy, right?

"You seriously need to think of a better nickname"

He says while he follows me. "It's not a nickname, sweetheart, it's an insult"

"So my hair color is your best insult? Your lame"

He says in his annoying dull voice. "You little-"
I pause. As much as I hate to admit it.. I need chishiya for this game, and I couldn't afford snapping his neck right now. Chishiya had good eyes and probably saw some of the flags already.

"Chishiya... if you see any flags, don't just ignore them.. alright?"

I say turning to face him.

"Your allowed to have fun once in awhile, you know? Your so boring and dull..."

I add, he gives me a glare before walking past me. And now I was the one following him.
Me and chishiya were around the same age, and we were kinda similar- I admit.. but he was so different at the same time! Not just different than me, different in general. He was so confusing!

He keep quiet as he led me, the silence was killing me. I had to speak up.

"Chishiya, if you don't say something soon I'm actually going to-"

"Orange"

He cut me off.. orange? What dose that mean. He looked back at me and sighs as if he read my thoughts. He turns back around and points at something.. a flag, An orange flag. Ahhh so that's what he ment. I go achieve the flag that was laying on a floatie in the very small kittie pool.

"Good eye, chishiya"

I say giving him the flag. He spins it around in-between his fingers as he continued leading the way.

..
.
.
.
.
________________
Chapter I don't even know 😍 I know this chapter is short but oh well.
Please remember to vote for 'Mr.gunman' and it's chapters‼ see you next chapter~ bye bye 👋

(750 words)