Chapter 1: The First Day

In the morning, my alarm blared through my ears waking me up. I was so tired since I had been getting up at 11 on a regular basis throughout the summer. Then suddenly changing that routine to 6:30 was gonna suck.

I rolled myself out of bed anyways and checked my phone to see if anyone texted me while I slept. Yup, a video message from my friend, Ino. Oh terrific, what was it this time? I clicked on the video. It was horrid screeching, but on the screen there were a bunch of girls crowding my school sidewalk. Oh great, it was Naruto entering my school in the early hours.

"Thanks, I think I'm deaf now. U know I don't like that guy so y did you send this 2 me?" I texted.

"Sorry, I forwarded it to everyone in my contacts." Ino replied.

"Oh goodie, so I can expect Neji to be deaf when he comes to school too." I wrote, adding a laughing crying emoticon too.

"XD yup, unless he decides not 2 watch it." She wrote back.

"Whatever, I gotta get ready 4 school, see u soon." I replied and tossed my phone on my bed.

I wanted to look good for Neji today, I hadn't personally seen him in 3 months, so I wanted to look presentable. I picked out a pink blouse and denim jean shorts. Once I got dressed, I went into the bathroom and decided I would curl my hair today. It took me about 15 minutes but I finished with enough time to put on some cover up, light mascara and light eyeliner. I still had enough time to eat breakfast and decided on a cream cheese bagel. Once I put cheese on it, I headed out the door, keys in hand and started my drive to school.

"This just in, teenage heart throb Naruto Uzumaki has arrived at East View Highschool." The man on the radio said.

I rolled my eyes and changed the channel. Ugh, what was so special about this guy anyways? I swear if I hear 'Teenage Heart Throb Naruto Uzumaki' one more time, I'm gonna flip shit!

I munched on my bagel with irritation lining my attitude. I hoped I wouldn't have to see him all day. All I wanted to do was hang out with my friends and Neji. Was it too much to ask? No.

"This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us-"

"FUCK IT, I'M LISTENING TO A CD!" I yelled as a song by Naruto came through my speakers.

I put in a Fall Out Boy CD and turned it up to drown out my thoughts.

"We're goin' down, down in an earlier round, but sugar we're goin' down swingin', I'll be your number one with a bullet..." Patrick Stump sang.

This was much better than any of the crap on the radio. Oh, Naruto was gonna get killed for this. Who the hell did he think he was infesting my radio with nothing but him and his songs. Like geez, what was this? National Naruto day?

I parked my car and got out, hoping I'd be able to get through the door without any Naruto fan girls blocking it. I was about to open the door until...

"Where do you think you're going?" I turned around to see where the voice came from only to come face to face with none other than Neji Hyuga.

I gasped.

"Neji!!!" I exclaimed and jumped into his arms.

"Hi, (Y/N)." He said.

"Geez, after all this time all I get is a 'Hi (Y/N)'?" I asked.

"Of course not." Neji replied.

He pecked me on the lips.

"I missed you so much." I said.

"I missed you too." He answered.

He kissed me again, this time a more passionate touch. I kissed him back, blushing a little. Oh, how I wanted to stay like that forever. Neji broke away and smiled.