Five young ancients

Tw: Mentions of war,murder,death,criminal activity

~~~

White gardenia pov:

I watched as my brother "custard cookie III" finished adjusting his cape before he took my hand and began to lead me to the forest where we and the other future ancients were gonna be meeting up.

"Can't wait for the meeting! It's one of our first experiences being ancient cookies before the ceremony!" custard was extremely excited to become an ancient cookie unlike me who was a nervous wreck about it but i was still willing to become one for our parents..

"I can't wait for the day! To be standing besides you and our friends while we become the next rulers! I bet we're all gonna look amazing!" I smiled a bit seeing that custard was also excited for the rest of us and not just him, he held my hand as he led me to a little forest area where are good friend "oreo cream cookie" was waiting.

She is the dark of dark choco cookie and the reason she was gonna be the next ancient instead of her dad is because after his past with the cookies of darkness he didn't wish to be an ancient cookie but he still is immortal because of his dads dough and he has his own kingdom now.

"Hey guys." Oreo cream waved to us as I sat down next to her and hugged her. "Hey oreo." me and oreo cream shared a hug and all three of us began talking until the other two showed up.

After about 5 minutes guava dragon cookie and cheese cracker cookie showed up flying into the forest. "Hey guyss" guava dragon said in his usual raspy voice. "Hey guava, hey cheese cracker." custard greeted them as we all sat down in a circle together to talk to each other.

"So what's this meeting about? Our parents had a meeting yesterday. Is it about the same thing?" We all were informed last night about the news of the three cookies that could possibly be the children of the cookies of darkness.

"Yes it is, are we still on the same plan to go and try and find them ourselves?" cheese cracker asked and all of us agreed that we would find the cookies ourselves.

Why were we going on this plan? Well we all thought this would be a good way to get a start of being rulers and ancient cookies since we would actually become them within the next few months all we needed though was to somehow convince our parents because we don't think that they will exactly be on board with this idea.

"You think we can convince our parentss of thiss idea?" Guava asked, we all shrugged and hoped we would get the approval from our parents.

~~~

Later that night

I stayed in my room anxiously waiting for custard cookie III to come in my room and confirm what our parents said. He had agreed with me that he would ask knowing how nervous I get with asking cookies stuff.

Custard came into my room with a smile and I already guessed the answer. "So what did they say?" I asked as custard sat next to me. "Well all the ancients talked and they have agreed that us and the other future ancients can go and find the three cookies but we still have some rules."

I knew they would still have rules for us when it came to this so I listened carefully. "We are not allowed to violently hurt any of them, we are not allowed to try and befriend them for safety reasons, we must not tell them who we are and if they attempt to fight or turns out they are evil our parents will take care of it."

I sighed hearing all those rules. It was a mix of relief and disappointment that our parents were being a bit protective in this situation but I guess it was reasonable since we aren't technically ancient cookies yet.

I gave my brother a worried glance knowing that if we did find the cookies it could end in many ways, they could actually be nice, there evil and villains too, and another war could happen. I let all those thoughts run through my head until I felt someone taking my braid out and it was custard cookie III.

"Calm down little sister everything will turn out ok for now you need sleep since we got a big day coming up soon and it will help with your stress." I smiled at custard cookie as I nodded and laid down in bed, he told me goodnight and left my room so I could sleep in peace and hopefully this would ease my anxiety and nervousness.

~~~

TW:murder is this part be warned and please skip this part if you are sensitive!

Dark moon pov:

I stood outside of the temple with my staff in hand waiting for the perfect time to strike...

I could see the guards keeping guard of the temple that held my mothers soulstone like always. I just needed them to look away for one second and then I could strike...

I saw one of the guards close their eyes for two seconds and I used those small amount of seconds to cast my spell and knock the guard out. The other guard immediately rushed to the second guard's side and I quietly snuck behind him and stabbed him through the chest and actually took his heart out..

"Oops.." I muttered to myself as I put the knife down and went inside the temple and looked around while trying to stay in the shadows.

I found my mothers soulstone but noticed it was heavily guarded by at least ten guards. I sighed and pulled out my knife again and threw it through one of the guards' heads immediately killing them.

The other guards immediately turned around and stared at the guard's body that was bleeding out. I took this advantage to use dark moon magic and I might have used too much of it because all the guards crumbled within seconds.

I made a mental note to myself to not use that much dark moon magic in the future. I walked towards the case that held my mothers soulstone and broke the glass before picking it up and caressing it.

"Don't worry mother.. I'll bring you back I promise.." I put the soulstone in my pocket and walked out of the temple not regretting anything I did..

"I promise mother.. I'll bring you back and I'll make you proud like a good daughter does..."

A/N

Hey guys I have a change of plan I'm not gonna use Gacha for pictures of certain scenes I'm just gonna draw them but not in the crk art style I'm gonna use my own art style.