04

Tokyo Prefectural Jujitsu High School

Yuji placed a hand over his eye blocking the brightness of the sun. "It in the mountains? Is this actually Tokyo?"
"This actually isn't out of the ordinary for a Tokyo suburb" Gojo said responding to the boys question.
Looking around at my surroundings I noticed how many shrines they have.

"Hey" I said turning looking at Gojo. "Where's Fushiguro?"
"Fast asleep after getting Jutsu treatment." Gojo giggled "like a baby."
"Welp" Gojo exclaimed clapping his hands. "Y/n, Yuji you two have an interview with the principal."

"If you mess up you'll get rejected."

"What!" Yuji yelled. "Does this mean I'll get executed right away then!"
"Heh" Gojo laughed at the boys panic expression. "Probably" he shrugged.
"And Y/n if you fail." the man thought for a moment.
"Meh unsure" he grinned.

...ok

"What a disappointment...I thought you were the leader."

I look towards where that voice came from. Yuji?? It came from him but he wasn't speaking.
That's when I noticed a mouth on his cheek.
"What the hell"

"A hierarchy not based on strength is lame if you ask me"

Yuji slapped his hand on his cheek. "Sorry Sensei, he does that some times"
"What an interesting body you have" Gojo grinned.

"I owe you a debt after all"

"Ugh! Not again!" Yuji cried this time the mouth appearing on the back of his hand. "Yuji...that is disgusting." I cringed looking at his hand.

"When I make this kids body mine, you'll be the first one I kill."

"Me, a target of the great Sukuna? What an honor!" Gojo smiled. Yuji slapped his hand on top of the other. "So he really is that famous?" he asked.

Gojo begun to talk about Sukuna but I wasn't going to listen to that. Plus I knew everything I needed to.

Ryomen Sukuna is the king of curses.

I was able to slip away from the two without drawing attention to myself. Continuing up the stairs I entered the building we were heading for.

---------

"Satoru you're la-" the voice stopped. "Who are you?"
I glance at the man with brown spiked hair sun glasses over his eyes.
I looked around for a moment before pointing to myself. "You're the only other person in here." he said.

Right

"Y/n L/n sir." I said bowing at the man. Leaning back up I look at the man, who's sitting crossed legged on the floor surrounded by

dolls?

"Well L/n tell me, why are you here" he asked picking up a doll twisting it in his hand.
I took a deep breath and clenched my fist, nails digging into the palm of my hand.

------------

"Hey, where did Y/n go?" Yuji asked tossing his head searching for the girl.
"She left quite a bit ago" Gojo said placing a hand the the boys shoulder.
"She did?!"

------------

Yuji and Gojo finally enter the building.

"Satoru you're late" Masamichi said crossing his arms. "Eight minutes is nothing, I knew you'd be making your dolls anyways." Gojo sighed.

This old dude is making cute stuff! Yuji thought looking at at the stuffed dolls that surround the man. Yuji spotted me sitting behind Masamichi poking at a doll. "Ah! Hey Y/n" he said waving at me. Looking up at the boy I smiled and gave him a wave back.

"So you're the kid?" Masamichi asked picking up a doll.

"My name is Yuji Itadori sir!" He exclaimed bowing to Masamichi.
"I'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence!" he continued.

Yuji....

What the hell??

-----------