~ Chapter - 17 *Attack* ♡

Next morning was a rush in ETF Office. Everyone was busy in sorting out all the proofs. Nobody wanted to delay any kind of happenings from then. SamJun and Monami were in headquarters handling all the formalities and paperwork required for the extra force they were trying to summon. Meanwhile other members were keeping track of Salvatore and his activities.

Soon the seniors were able to convince the headquarters and they got a full packed army of soldiers with almost every weapon required. All of them reached the ETF office and after a break of 15 min they started planning the whole attack. As the suspicion of the life of soldiers who went missing and were declared martyr was still lingering there without any confirmation, they have to make another plan instead of going for a bomb blast. Though there was a very minute chance of those soldiers being alive but that little ray of hope was enough to make them extra cautious.

The attack was planned for the night after 2 am which was basically the next day because at night all the mafia members use to have team meetings resulting in them being extra alert. After planning the whole thing everyone went to their respective cabins and the soldiers were being shifted to a guest room.

Monami's POV :-

I know I should be professional here in front of everyone, but I can't help myself. I miss you Karan. I miss you so much my Khadoos. Despite of the efforts of keeping myself away from any hope, there is a little voice in my heart making me believe that I can get you back, that I can get my whole family back. I just hope I will be able to find you my love. If..If you and param bhaiya are alive, then please stay strong for few more hours. I will be there Karan. I will be there for you. I promise I won't let you down.

 Everyone gathered in the conference room at the night.

Monami - Everyone is ready ?

All - Yes ma'am !

Monami - Remember, we can't take impulsive decision there but that doesn't mean we will not take care of ourselves. In any problem, you all will first contact us. Get it ?

All - sure ma'am.

Monami - Good. All equipments ready ? (Everyone nodded) Drones ?

Shree - Check

Monami - Ketamine ? (A drug that causes unconsciousness, hallucinations, loss of body control, and numbing. It can also cause agitation, confusion, and difficulty to identify)

Ayesha - Check

Monami - Ear pieces and connectivity ?

Riya - Check

Monami - Aur baaki weapons to intact hain right ? (all nodded) Good then, its the time for the attack.

Everyone moved out of the office and headed towards all the locations of Salvatore's work. The ETF were heading towards their main hideout where the capo was supposed to be present. In the Jeep, Sameer and Ayesha were in the front, former driving and latter navigating the route with Monami, Arjun and Riya in the middle seat and Chhotu and Shree at the back seat.

Monami was lost in her thoughts with one hand resting on her thigh and one on the window. Arjun sensed her stress and kept his one hand on her hand which was on thigh.

Arjun - Sab thik ho jayega mimi...

Monami just nodded mindlessly. Arjun and Sameer were little taken aback on the lack of protest but nonetheless a little happy. Meanwhile Monami got back in her senses but still didn't say anything to them as she knows that this little kiddos of her also need an assurance to settle down their distress.

Soon everyone reached the location at the dead of the night. Keeping there equipment all hid in the bushes waiting for the activity of gang to be little less. After about an hour, the situation seemed to be perfect for the attack. According to the plan, Arjun and Riya went to the back side of the place, Ayesha and Sameer from the west and Monami and Chhotu took the charge from the front. Meanwhile Shree was outside to keep them updated about everything inside from his drone.

As per the plan,  Arjun and Riya first entered from the back, knocking some of the members silently. Keeping extreme precaution they somehow entered the weapon room, collected the weapons and took them outside. Adding to their luck, no extra man came to that area in the meantime and the present were already knocked out by Arjun and Riya and Shree being the tech expert had already freeze the cameras. All those weapons were seized by the small group of soldiers who came along them. Arjun sent the signal to everyone informing them the success of their work. Now everyone took deep breath and started moving forward into the place.

Despite of them putting silencers in their guns, the commotion was able to make everyone of them alert including Salvatore. He tried to look through the cameras but realized that all of them were freeze. Ordering his men to move forward he himself took the charge to go in front. 

As expecting each man was carrying a gun and a dagger with them but as soon as some entered the weapon room they got a shock seeing the room empty. Before they can recover from the shock they got shot by Sameer and Ayesha.

Now from the front Chhotu was handling the men from the back of Monami and Monami was making her way clear to get to Salvatore. Some of them attacked them with dagger but the officers dodged them successfully and killed them. With the help of Shree they were able to kill almost each n every member there with very few and minute injuries on them.

Soon enough every duo reached at the same point in front of the Capo's cabin but a good number of men were there preventing them to reach the boss. While everyone was fighting with them, Monami managed to sneak inside the cabin that's when she saw her main target.

Monami - Hello dear Salvatore.....(with a smirk pointing the gun on his head)

*******************************************

I tried to write one....tell me how is it
Please I am expecting a good response for my motivation to complete this story