Day two Titfucking

"You have like really nice tits,"

Those were the first words of my now boyfriend, Josiah, to me when I met him at the senior picnic. I was taken aback, to say the least. This quiet, nerdy boy who I always saw playing DND with my brother liked my boobs.

Not only that, but he had the gumption to say that to my face while I was stuffing my face with cake pops and oreos (I'm diabetic).

He was a tall, lanky, slenderman looking man with awkwardly fitting jeans and an oversized green and black sweater. Long black unwashed hair to his back and eyebags that could carry groceries.

But I'd be lying if I said the ego boost wasn't nice. It's not like I already didn't have a big ego, but his words didn't help. Not at all.

He tried to make eye contact with me, but his eyes always fell to my body suit with a heart-shaped cut out right where my tits were. I didn't mind. I loved the attention. But that's neither here nor there.

"Baby, please, I'm so... fuck I need you" he was practically frothing at the mouth. We where getting ready for a charity event. I was playing with the idea of two dresses.

A pale blue cocktail dress with a split up my thigh, or a black asymmetric cut out dress with a long v neck.

"That one" he snapped his finger as he pointed to the black dress. More so to the cut out of the dress. One side of the dress was practically held together by thin straps of fabric while the other side was completely covered.

"You don't think it's a bit much. We're just gonna walk around and like buy stuff ya know?" I turned to put it on anyway. I've always been the extra one in the cul-de-sac.

I was the only daughter in my family, spoiled rotten, and I was the youngest grandchild. I've never worn anything worth one hundred fifty dollars at lest.

"No it's perfect. Fuck your perfect" he fan his hands over the my exposed skin. He was practically on his knees making out with the exposed side of my stomach.

"If you can't behave yourself ill take it off" I didn't want him to move. Hell I almost called my dad on the phone and canceled my arrival. But that would be unprofessional.

Besides I needed to talk to one of my dads friends who works in hospice, and another one who works in child care, so I could line up a summer job.

"I'm sorry I just fucking love you so much" he smiled moving away from me. I could see the look on his face, as well as his hard on. But we where late so he would just have to deal with it for now.

"Get dressed" I playfully pushed him out the door so he could make his way to his dorm and I could do my hair that was still up in twist.

About an hour later I was still fighting with the back of my head. It was practically done I was just a bit of a perfectionist. I heard the knock at my door, "baby come on we're gonna be late," I heard Josiah yelled through the door.

"Coming" I put down my afro pick and walked out the door.

"Fuck" he mumbled, that's stupid face again, those droppy eyes and red tint he gets wherever he's in that mood.

"Keep it in your pants" I rolled my eyes taking his hand and dragging him to the parking lot so we can get to this venue in time.

"Why did you have to wear that?" He whined as we got in the car, "now ima have a hard on infront of all those white people" I looked at him like he grew two heads.

"Nigga you're white?" I said putting on my seatbelt, I looked down at my phone trying to connect it to the car.

"I'm trailer trash white. They're like rich white" we locked eyes for a moment before I rolled my eyes by habit.

"Don't piss me off" I laughed once the music was on, and the car driving I finally relaxed. I checked my makeup one last time in the mirror then allowed myself to fully sink in the chair.

I didn't even realized he pulled into a random empty parking lot.

"Dallas" he called and I snapped out my mind.

"Why are w-" I started
"I can't see your parents like this,"

I looked at him wondering what the fuck he was on about. I brushed and washed his long ass hair, he brushed his teeth his coal black suit was tailored to his body.

"What's are you on about" I looked down he was hard, from the way his face contorted he was hard and his pants where rubbing against him. "Oh... yeah you can't see them like that"

"Please," he begged, "please just help me" his hands on my shoulders like restraining himself was painful.

"Just," I took a breath trying not to laugh to hard at his desperation, "get in the back seat"

He almost slammed his hand in the door from moving to fast. Once he was in position I climbed onto the floor of the back seat so that I was on my knees.

Without words we rushed to unzip his pants, it was a miracle he hadn't spilled onto his pants. 15 minutes, that's all we had.

"Can you" I pointed to my zipper, his hands trembled while he unzipped my dress off enough to allow me  to get my arms (and more importantly) my tits out my dress.

We couldn't talk the car filled with the sounds of Jcole and strained whimpers as I took him in my mouth. "S-shit" he moaned holding onto my hair his hips buckled forcing himself further down my throat.

My head moved up and down his cock slowly, painfully slowly I wanted to savor him. To have my tongue trace ever vain on him. Choked moaned escaped my mouth I gagged on it. Tears fell down on my face messing up my makeup for sure. 

I tapped his thigh, with a strained gasp he let me go. I replaced my mouth with my tits still sucking his tip as I moved up and down his dick. The sound of him groaning and crying was pure ecstasy.

"You like that baby" I asked, grinding my tits over his dick while my tongue swirled over his tip. He could only moan happy tears flowing down his face.

"Don't move.. don't move" he moaned out his hips moved so he could fuck my tits the way he wanted. His cold hands moved to play with my nipples sending a ripple of pleasure throughout my body.

He tossed his head back in pure ecstasy, his movements became more desperate. I could tell he was close so I put his tip back in my mouth. That sent him over edge and he came in my mouth.

I let it sit in my mouth for a little bit. Savoring the salty taste in my mouth. When I finally did decide to swallow it was because I had to catch my breath.

"You good now?" I asked him smiling as I looked at the clock. We had to leave now.

"I fucking love you" he moved down to kiss me his tounge rubbing against mine.

"I love me to" with that we where back in the front seat. My makeup wasn't to messed up thank God I just had to redo my lips.

I popped a piece mint gum in my mouth trying my best to wash the smell of cum out of it. The car ride was filled with this comfortable silence.

A few minutes later we where at the gala, "If it isn't my favorite daughter" my dad, a tall muscler man with long dreadlocks he'd been growing out since I was about five greeted us.

"You're only daughter" I joked as I hugged him. I hadn't seen him I forever.

"Mr. Henderson" Josiah greeted, holding his hand out for a handshake. This wasn't there first time meeting my dad thought he was to soft for me but I could tell he was kinda coming around.

The gala was a success I walked in with no money but my dad paid for me much to the relief of my boyfriend.

I ended up walking out with a new bed frame and silk sheets.

"Never did figure out what this was raising money for" Josiah said as we walked to the car.

"Yeah I think it was for this program that works to stop the Ivory trade I couldn't tell you" I shrugged to tired to check what exactly my dad was spending money on.