Chapter 14

Celebrating the end of my final examinations with a chapter!
---
Ruan Shiheng was shocked!

Is this a stallion?

In such an environment, is it possible to be in heat?

"Don't...outside..."

Ruan Shiheng's body was close to Luan Yu, and he controlled the force to push Luan Yu, trying to stop his movements.

The sofa was not big to begin with, and it could barely accommodate two teenagers, not to mention that Ruan Shiheng was still very big.

In order to prevent the zombie army outside from hearing the sound, Ruan Shiheng could only whisper with a mosquito-like humming sound and the vague touch were tantamount to flirting in Luan Yu's opinion.

Ruan Shiheng felt despair in his heart when he saw Luan Yu unmoved. Brother, look at the zombies outside, can't you respect them? Even the male protagonist can't do whatever he wants like this!

The young man's fair and cold fingers nimbly unbuttoned his pants, and his fingers penetrated from the lower back, pushing the underwear and jeans out with the erotic curve of his fingers.

The buttocks in his hands were full, and Luan Yu's eyes became darker due to the delicate touch. Seeing Ruan Shiheng's fearful look of attracting zombies and having to endure it, the fire in his lower abdomen became more and more intense.

Of course Luan Yu didn't suddenly want to find excitement in this environment. He was just irritated by Ruan Shiheng's silence just now.

That girl was so blatantly trying to take advantage of him. Even Lu Xue knew how to talk about their relationship, but Ruan Shiheng was still indifferent and not angry at all.

In this way, Luan Yu suddenly felt that Ruan Shiheng didn't care about him at all. Maybe one day Ruan Shiheng would suddenly kick him out and find another man to fuck. With him being so wild, it was not impossible for that kind of thing to happen.

The more Luan Yu thought about it, the angrier he became. Whenever he thought about that possibility, he couldn't breathe, and violent thoughts ran rampant in his heart.

Ruan Shiheng suspected that his buttocks had been swollen by Luan Yu's pinch, and he frowned in pain.

"You hurt me."

His hot and moist breath sprayed against Luan Yu's ears, as if he was complaining and acting coquettishly.

The red color in Luan Yu's eyes faded like a tide. He said nothing, but slowed down the strength of his hand and bit Ruan Shiheng's lips to vent his anger.

Ruan Shiheng was originally a bit taller than Luan Yu, but since Luan Yu gained the superpower, his body has grown rapidly as if on hormones. Although he still looks slender, his height is almost the same as Ruan Shiheng's. He no longer has to look up, and he can easily kiss the person in his arms.

The lips of the person in his arms were red and plump, and the mouth was warm and moist. Luan Yu was originally venting his anger, but he couldn't help but indulge in the kiss. The way Ruan Shiheng opened his mouth obediently and allowed him to have his way made him even more crazy.

Ruan Shiheng originally didn't know what he was going crazy about, but in the flash of lightning, he suddenly felt enlightened.

So that's it.

Ruan Shiheng smiled in his heart and shook his head due to Luan Yu's childish nature.

However, he did not intend to coax Luan Yu and give a sense of security in this regard. Firstly, he did not particularly care about the second aunt, and the second aunt was not enough to make him feel a sense of crisis. Secondly, he could not be driven, especially by male stallions.