Percy' POV

It was a normal day. I was walking in the forest with Annabeth. We were holding hands. But, of course, something went wrong. It ALWAYS does.

A big, grey creature ran into the clearing and started barking at us in a different language. Its voice was REALLY squeaky. I couldn't help but smirk.

I heard someone in the back yell at the creature in the same language. Suddenly, a girl with blond hair and brown eyes appeared.

"Sorry about that." She smiled sheepishly. A boy with blond hair and ice blue eyes walked up next to her.

"Yeah. Gigantor here can be a little rude." He said.

The creature glared at him.

The girl looked at us. "Yeah. Sandor, the goblin in front of you, thought he felt something different over here. By the way, you don't seem all that surprised to see him. Usually, normal humans would go CRAZY."

"Eh. We're not normal." I smirked again.

The boy gasped. "Uh oh. I have competition." He smirked back.

Annabeth and the girl rolled their eyes.

"So, what are you?" Annabeth asked.

"Well, my name is Sophie, this is Keefe, and the goblin is Sandor. We're elves." Sophie explained.

"Like Santa's helpers?" I asked.

"No no." She laughed. "Not like that." Then she turned to Keefe. "Told you so!"

"Not fair! Not fair at all!" He pouted.

"So, what exactly are you? You're obviously not normal humans." Sandor asked in his squeaky voice.

"We're demigods. Half human, half god." I said casually.

Annabeth thumped me on the head. "Oh, just go ahead and tell them why don't you!"

"Sorry."

Sophie, Keefe, and Sandor all stared at us. Then Sophie finally came to her senses.

"So, who are your godly parents?" She asked.

"Son of Poseidon." I answered.

Annabeth glared at me. Whew! If looks could kill!

"Daughter of Athena." Annabeth said slowly.

"Ok. If you truly are what you say you are, show us your powers." Sandor said suspiciously.

I formed a ball of water and threw it at Sandor. "Whoops." I said sarcastically.

Sandor grumbled something in a different language, then turned to Annabeth.

"My power is being unusually smart." She explained.

Sandor seemed to take it. But he still looked suspicious of it.

"I have an idea! Let's go to Camp Half-Blood!" I said.

"Ok. You guys ok with that?" Annabeth looked at the elves and goblin.

"Yeah. Sure." They answered.

We started walking back to camp. Sophie kept on tripping on roots and stuff. I started walking backwards.

"A little clumsy much? You could learn from me-e!" I stumbled and fell.

Keefe and Annabeth snickered.

"Haha. Very funny." I got up and started to walk normally again.

We got to the top of Half-blood Hill. When Sandor saw Peleus, he got in a fighting stance.