Keefe's POV

When Percy collapsed, Elwin ran over to him. He was nearly translucent.

"How was he able to stay awake for so long? None the less CARRY someone?" Elwin muttered while he set Percy down on a different couch.

I walked over to where Sophie was. I looked at her, then Annabeth, then Percy.

Sophie looked like she was in the best condition, probably from having better concentration. Annabeth looked a bit worse. Then Percy. Man. He looked... well... he did NOT look good. He was so translucent, you could see right through him. You could still see HIM, but mostly just what was through him.

Bullhorn was laying down next to him, licking his face. Elwin looked horrified.

"He's never done that before. Have to get the fade fuel." He muttered as he reached into his satchel.

I couldn't look anymore. I looked over at Grady. He came over and set his hand on my shoulder.

"They'll be ok." He said. "They've been through a whole lot more."

I sighed. "I just wish they could have better lives, ya know?"

Grady looked at me. "Apparently, there's something more in you than THAT BOY." He chuckled.

I smirked. "Oh don't worry. I've still got him in there."

Grady glared at me playfully. Then he turned back to the three fading people. "They'll be ok."

"Yeah." Grady walked away to Edaline, who was quietly crying.

Suddenly, Elwin yelled. "WHAT. IS. THAT?"

I ran over to him and saw what Elwin saw. It was a little ocean. It was in front of Percy's face. Small water drops started to move off his face and into the small ocean.

"I don't know what it is, but it's definitely NOT good." Elwin said. "Sandor, could you go give Sophie and the other girl Fade Fuel?"

"On it." Sandor said in a squeaky voice. He grabbed a bottle and uncapped it under Foster's nose, then did the same with Annabeth.

They both opened their eyes, coughing. They looked almost back to normal, just a bit pale.

Annabeth sat up and looked around. "Where's Percy?"

Elwin must be covering him up from her view. I moved to the side.

"Percy!" She gasped and ran over to his side. "What's wrong with him?"

"He's fading. Fast." Elwin answered. "I need Fade Fuel!"

Sandor threw him a bottle and he opened uncapped it.

"It's not working!" Elwin pushed all his things on the ground.

Annabeth had an idea. "Fading is when the person is letting go of their body, right?" She continued when I nodded. "Could someone go in his mind or something, tell him to not let go just yet?"

Sophie got up. "I could-"

"ABSOLUTELY not Miss Foster." Sandor interrupted.

"Well, could we get someone else?" She asked.

"Try Alden or Fitz. Maybe even Forkle." I suggested.

"I'll get Mr. Forkle." Sophie got up to go hail him.

A few seconds after Sophie walked back in the room, a familiar fat elf appeared in it.

"Now what could be so important as to- OH MY FINTAN'S UNDERPANTS!" He yelled and ran over. Who uses Fintan's underpants as a word?