The Enigma of the Savior

In a peaceful corner of the city, Alexandra often goes to the park with her best friend, Dave. One day, while playing, they found an old map lying under a big tree. "Look at this, Dave! This magical map is like taking us on a great adventure!" Alexandra exclaimed, clutching the old map tightly.

A curious Dave listened, approached Alexandra, and took a closer look at the map. There appeared to be a riddle written in the corner of the map with an almost faded inscription, "I have a name but it is not my name. You did not think of me when I was in your heyday. People cry when I am in their presence. Others lie with me all day and night. Who am I?"

"A riddle!" exclaimed Dave. "We must find who can answer this riddle. Perhaps some clues can lead us to treasures or places no one has ever been!" Dave added excitedly.

Day after day, Alexandra and Dave explored the city and asked relatives, friends, and neighbors, but no one could answer the riddle. They even tried asking the wisest man in town. However, the riddle was very difficult.

One night, as Alexandra and Dave were pensively thinking about the answer, Alexandra's elderly grandfather came over with his cane. "You keep looking for the answer to the riddle, don't you? Maybe the answer you seek is in your hearts," said the grandfather in a soft voice.

Alexandra and Dave looked at each other and together tried to answer the riddle with various possibilities. Alexandra then thought, "The answer is not a name, it's a person who is there when people are crying and some are with them all day and night". Suddenly, she remembered her grandfather's words about searching for answers in the heart.

At that moment, Alexandra felt certain that she had found the answer to the riddle. "Dave! The answer is death!" Alexandra smiled proudly as she looked at the surprised Dave.

Dave was silent for a moment and then smiled, "It turns out the answer is right in front of us. People don't think about it when they're happy, and only realize it when they're reunited with someone who has passed away."

Alexandra and Dave are now even more eager to solve the mystery of the map and the riddle. They returned to Alexandra's house to study the map further.

At Alexandra's house, they sat on the floor as she unfolded the map in front of them. "There's something about the answer to this riddle that should help us find the place we're looking for," Alexandra muttered as she stared at the map.

Dave investigated the map more closely and found an image of what looked like a tomb with an inscription next to it that read: "Where the Sinner rests, the secret lies beyond the tombstone." Dave spoke in a curious tone, "Could this place be the next clue, Alex?"

Alexandra nodded and said, "Yes, I think we should visit the tomb. There might be something there that can help us."

With deep curiosity, they continued their journey to the place shown on the map. They arrived at a quiet old cemetery with worn tombstones covered in green moss.

Upon entering the cemetery, Alexandra felt a chill in the air. "This is a haunted place, Dave. Do you feel that way too?" asked Alexandra in a slightly shaky voice.

"Take it easy, Alex. We'll be fine. We came here to find answers, didn't we?" replied Dave with a voice full of courage.

They started looking for a grave that had the phrase they were looking for on the tombstone. When Alexandra found a suspicious tombstone, she called out to Dave, "Dave! I think I found the tomb we're looking for!"

Dave rushed over to Alexandra and read the inscription on the tombstone, "Where the Sinner rests, here lies the secret." Dave braced himself and said, "We must find out what is hidden behind this tombstone."

Carefully, Dave pushed the heavy, moss-covered tombstone until it revealed scratches on the back wall of the tombstone. Some letters were either a code or a word in a language they didn't understand.

Alexandra whispered to Dave, "What should we do now? Should we find someone who can read this language?"

Suddenly a voice came from behind them, "You have discovered a secret that has been hidden for centuries." Alexandra and Dave were surprised and turned around; it was Alexandra's grandfather who had been following them. "The answers you seek are right before your eyes, but you must look deeper to uncover the truth."

Shocked and confused, Alexandra and Dave could only stare at Alexandra's brother. Alexandra frowned, "Grandpa, what do you mean look deeper? Do you know anything about the meaning of this language?"

"To find this answer, of course, you need to do your investigation..." Alexandra's grandfather assured the two of them that they could look deeper into the tombstone before them.

Alexandra scratched her head and pondered, "So, how can we look deeper, Grandpa? Does it mean looking for other clues or understanding the deeper meaning of this secret?"

Alexandra's grandfather smiled mysteriously, "This story is not just about the secrets of the bodies buried here. It is a story about the past that has been buried, and how we must deal with it. The past creates shadows that can envelop the present, and you can change the meaning of those shadows."

As they listened to Alexandra's grandfather's words, Dave realized something, "The past... the shadows... Alexandra, remember when we found this puzzle? Back then we didn't know what we were looking for, and maybe we didn't see things so clearly before our eyes."

Alexadra's eyes opened, "Yes, Dave. I'm starting to understand now. The puzzle is not just about death, but about how we deal with our past. We must be able to look inside ourselves to understand what it takes to uncover the truth."

Together, they looked back at the code behind the tombstones and began to connect the letters to their experiences and memories. Gradually, they realized that the code was a hidden message, one they needed to create a better future.

"This message teaches us to face the past and forgive ourselves so we can move forward," Alexandra murmured with tears in her eyes.

Alexandra's grandfather smiled proudly, fondly looking at the two of them, "You have learned a lot in this adventure, and now you have the power to change your destiny and that of those around you. But, keep what you have discovered here a secret, for now, you must spread this wisdom through your actions and dispositions."

Alexandra and Dave promised Alexandra's grandfather that they would take the wisdom they had discovered during this journey into their lives and share it with others. They returned to the city with their feelings of regret gone, replaced with passion and determination to become better people.

Since then, Alexandra and Dave have become more thoughtful and patient in life. Their friends and family have noticed a complete change in Alexandra and Dave, which seems to diminish the shadows of their past. Through this adventure, the two friends discover surprising truths about life, and they feel forever changed.

1181-words Wattpad

=THE END=