𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙼𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚂𝟼 𝙴𝟷

'𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛'
                                                     -𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚊 𝙼𝚎𝚒𝚛

Rebecca was watching Derek do surgery on George's brain to try and save him, since she was his wife she couldn't operate but she begged them to let her in and they caved and they let her.

"Anybody know if he's a donor?" Owen asked.

Rebecca started hyperventilating and backing up from the table George was on.

"It's okay. Slow down. Okay, come on. Slow down" Owen said and took her mask off. "breathe"

It took Rebecca a while to calm down, but she finally did.

"His I.C.P. went through the roof. We did everything" Derek said.

"Chief, his organs are viable for now. But it won't be long until he's Acidotic and Hypothermic. Is he a donor?"

"Um, I - I don't know. I called his mother. She's on her way. Let's close him up and get him to the I.C.U. In case she wants to see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca was leaning on the sink when Lexie and Mark came into the scrub room.

Lexie sighed and looked through the glass to where George lays. "Who said that was George? Why do we think that's George?"

Rebecca turned to look at Lexie. "Meredith said... I don't know" she said and rubbed her forehead.

"That's not George" Lexie said looking back at George. "Look... Look at his feet. Look how tall he is. That's not George"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca was standing with Cristina, Lexie, Mark, Bailey, Callie, Mark, Owen, and Derek looking at Meredith and waiting for her to tell them why she thinks it is George. And Richard was standing beside Meredith.

"He wrote in my hand," Meredith told the group.

"With a pen?" Mark asked.

"What did he do?" Richard asked.

"In your hand? What does that-" Cristina said but was cut off.

"No, he grabbed my hand and he squeezed it, and he wrote with his finger"

"He wrote with his finger?" Derek asked.

"You know, in my hand. He wrote 007"

"Well, give..." Bailey said and moved closer and grabbed Meredith's hand.